It is currently: May 05, '24, 8:25 pm

PCW Youtube: Variables

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

PCW Youtube: Variables

Postby SKS » Apr 11, '14, 4:27 pm

Variables

Static occurs on screen as someone fiddles with the camera. It's Spencer Miller, draped in all black as usual, standing in a dark hallway, holding a camera in his hands and looking straight into the screen.

Miller: Vengeance. Nick, do you know what vengeance means? Harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance. This week on Onslaught, you will get what's been coming to you. Justice will be served after the tragedy at Oblivion. This week, in the main event, Nick Foster takes on Spencer Miller. Foster vs Miller II. Clear your schedules, set your DVRs, you won't want to miss this. Because I am going to make sure that Nick Foster does not make it to his world title match at Resurgence. If by some miracle he does, it will be in a wheelchair.

Miller chuckles a bit but then regains his stone cold composure before continuing to speak into the camera.

Miller: Resurgence. An increase or revival after a period of little activity, popularity, or occurrence. I'm sure you've heard these words before, Daz. You had nothing going for you before your first interaction with me, Daz. I kicked your ass, I finally got the fans to remember who you were. You can thank me for this sudden career resurgence you are going through right now, because the fans finally have excitement to witness in the life and times of "The British Rose". The only thing is they aren't cheering for you, Daz, they're cheering against ME. You're just the guy going against Spencer Miller. Despite what you want to think, Daz, the truth is you're just a spoke in the wheel of my career. Same goes for Nick, Ryan Haynes, Gryphon Richard and Omega. You are right in one aspect though, this is not the Spencer Miller of old. You want to come down to my level of brutality and violence? The new Spencer Miller welcomes you with open arms and closed fists.

Miller smirks before delivering his final words.

Miller: Throughout the future history of PCW there will be one constant. And that constant is Spencer Miller.

Miller turns the camera down and the screen cuts to static before fading the black.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 266

Re: PCW Youtube: Variables

Postby Everlong » Apr 11, '14, 5:12 pm

So is Miller/Foster confirmed for Onslaught then?

That's quite a main event! And I can't help but feel as though Kaiser's going to get involved. I think Miller needs the win more at this point.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby KaiserGlider » Apr 11, '14, 5:30 pm

Miler going after more of Daz's friends... you keep poking a shark in the eye, sooner or later you get swallowed whole.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 11, '14, 6:10 pm

No way Miller vs Foster ends cleanly :lol

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby HFX » Apr 11, '14, 10:55 pm

Foster vs Miller will be a hell of a main event. Remember this little thing called PAGE LIMITS this time around :lol

I have been enjoying the new Miller. I also liked old Miller but still this has been an interesting path to bring the character down. This Daz/Miller feud is getting real good and it has just started. Daz is great and really brings out the best in people and SKS has been improving a lot since he started. I do think I'd like to see the occasional goofy whiny asshole that was old Miller slip out on occasion. Fully serious characters 24/7 can get old pretty fast IMO.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby prophet » Apr 12, '14, 7:03 am

HFX wrote:Foster vs Miller will be a hell of a main event. Remember this little thing called PAGE LIMITS this time around :lol

:(

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)