It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 7:39 pm

PCW Onslaught Episode 8 RESULTS!

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: PCW Onslaught Episode 8 RESULTS!

Postby Everlong » Apr 10, '14, 9:23 pm

^Yes. Get a sig. Post more. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!!!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 10, '14, 9:40 pm

Really liked the opening promo. Stuff got heated in a hurry once Kaiser made his appearance. Kaiser ripping Foster a new one for being the only Mafia guy to not win the World title (noticed he didn’t mention Amen :P) was a great heel line, made you think. Saying he was other people’s bitch, you just wanted Foster to slap the taste out of his mouth. I really enjoyed the 8 Year Odyssey phrase, and the whole painting of Foster as the guy getting his first, and maybe last match for the World title.

Good to see the new blood getting a chance, and they put together a pretty nice little match here. The addition of Amos Hess on commentary was intriguing, didn’t expect to see him out there for this. I have to say I never saw either of these guys as Amos Hess Disciple material, their gimmicks don’t really fit, so I expected something to happen. The post match was cool, looks like maybe Hess and Kid Spartan may be in a program together, which should be a good way to push Spartan up the card.

Anon interruption was strange, looking forward to seeing more. Seems like there’s a lot of new additions to the roster lately.

Jeez!! Damn son!! Daz was spitting hot fire!! That promo was amazing, maybe the best one since PCW was born. I was worried about the explanation of Flash as the mystery assailant, but Daz had me forgetting about that and wanting to see him destroy and obliterate Spencer Miller. I can’t remember the last time Daz was this intense. But this promo hyped that match more than I can explain, I cannot wait to see Daz pound the snot out of that punk Miller now :lol .

Hopefully people liked the sato/Orion vs NRC match, Daz probably carried this one, as it was basically a squash meant to make NRC look good as champions. The post match segment with Orion will lead to something interesting, I hope people will enjoy it.

The Disciples vs NRC should be a really good match for the belts. I’m not sure how I feel about Knight still being in there if his writer is MIA. I understand from continuity’s sake keeping him for now, but I wouldn’t mind seeing someone new take his place afterwards, or Barry go off in singles.

Magnum’s SoS challenge for whatever you wanna call it was pretty cool. Phillips doing what he does best and that’s beat people up. Not sure if Buck is around or what, hopefully he is because that match would be fun at Resurgence.

Miller is a real prick as of late, beating up Flash, then Gryphon. He’s been a real good heel lately, because I want nothing more than Omega and Daz to beat his ass! :lol

Still trying to get a handle on the J-Team, they look like a solid heel team to go against the Comeau Brothers, who I’m big fans of as I’ve mentioned before.

Interesting promo with Jaden and Sears, looks like their past isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. That adds an interesting wrinkle to the team to see if this reunion can last, and for how long?

Gia and Valentino still having problems. Johnny had better sort out his jealousy soon, or he’ll end up doing exactly what he’s afraid of and drive Gia right into Zaid’s arms.

Is Ace’s gimmick that he has some sort of mental problem or something. Dude cuts off mid sentence. Kind of reminds me of Festus, or Goldust when he had tourettes. Decent match, more meant to get over the ending with Valentino interfering.

Gia is pissed!! Valentino is pretty much the opposite of a casanova right now. I still doubt she ends up with Zaid though, seems too obvious. I’m predicting she eventually patches things up with Johnny.

Omega and Spencer Miller had a damn good main event, I thought both guys looked great. Miller looked like the vicious “assassin” he claims to be, and Omega looks like the badass tough guy we all know he is. Miller looked to dish out some more pain on Omega, but Daz wasn’t having any of that, chasing his ass off.

The finale of the show was quite a cliffhanger. Andrew and Alexa Logan!! I wish I could have been able to be surprised but Tim told me about Logan coming back lol. I liked the visual of the two of them just getting booed out of the building with trash coming in as the show ended. I know I’d be tuning in next week if I saw that. Now we just have to wonder what the Logans are doing in PCW!?

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby BSM » Apr 11, '14, 8:08 pm

Nick Foster showing some similarities with Daniel Bryan, with the strong connection with the fans and the story of working his way up towards the top of the industry. Awesome promo from both Kaiser and Foster. I'm really looking forward to this feud and to their matchup at resurgence.

Very interesting to see Hess coming down to join commentary for the Reece vs. Kid Spartan match. Good match here, showcasing the talents of a pair of newer wrestlers. Really interested to see where Hess's interaction with Spartan lead to in the future.

This Anon guy looks like he could be a lot of fun.

The promo from Daz was absolutely amazing. His hatred for Spencer Miller runs deep. I fully expect this feud to be very brutal and very personal.

Orion Bishop is a very angry man, but I'm looking forward to him making an impact in the future.

Spencer Miller is a marked man. First Daz, now Omega, and I have a feeling the line of people wanting to get revenge on Miller is going to increase in the future. But for now, he's going to have his hands full fighting off Omega and Daz.

Another episode of Onslaught, another win by KO for Magnum Phillips. Phillips looks like he's going to be a major player in PCW in the very near future.

Nice promo from Onyx Jaden. It helps those of us who are not familiar with these characters by highlighting aspects of their past relationship.

Lot of tension between Gia and Valentino.

Who the hell is Shawn Stevenson? Ace is certainly a strange character. Good match here, ending with the run-in by Valentino. Looking forward to seeing what exactly Gia is "done" with.

Ah, yes. A "cream of the crap" feud to determine who really is the better "loser." Looking forward to see how this progresses in the future. We should be in for a lot of laughs.

I really like the use of the commentators to talk about the history of Miller and Omega during the main event match. Spencer Miller's offense is brutal and devastating. And Omega is one tough SOB. Great match from both men.

I never expected the Logans to return. Interesting to see if they have any friends in the PCW locker room. It's pretty obvious they have a lot of enemies.

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby HardcoreLegend » Apr 12, '14, 9:59 am

Flicked through the show but haven't had a chance to put some thoughts together yet. Hopefully I'm not too hungover tomorrow and I'll be able to get some comments down.

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 50

Previous

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)