It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 7:33 am

How long does Daz have left?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

How long does Daz have left?

Postby Everlong » Apr 04, '14, 3:18 pm

Surely his knees are the consistency of gelatin and most of the tendons in his arms are gone by now, yes? :lol

Dude's like the six million dollar man, rebuilt from naught but scrap and still kicking ass.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: How long does Daz have left?

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 04, '14, 3:25 pm

Daz WILL NOT DIE!! :tim

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby Daz » Apr 04, '14, 3:30 pm

As long as he bloody well pleases. Daz has testicles the size of soccer balls.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby HFX » Apr 04, '14, 3:32 pm

Daz wrote:As long as he bloody well pleases. Daz has testicles the size of soccer balls.

Sounds like Daz should see the doctor to check for testicular cancer.

I think the character should be hung up sooner rather than later. Have him go out putting over a young star like Miller or Magnum. The character Daz is one of the best ever and one of my favorites but there's little left for him to do. I wouldn't mind him being a mentor or an authority figure but I want to see Daz write a new character up from the bottom. Something fresh and exciting and a whole new challenge. Stick around too long and you become Terry Funk instead of Shawn Michaels.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 04, '14, 3:34 pm

Wow can't believe HFX really thinks Daz should hang 'em up. I can't even imagine a sim fed without Daz around, it'd be weird. He has done it all, but with a new Fed and a bunch of new characters around, I think he has some legs left, pun intended.

I'd like to ask Daz if he has considered retiring Daz and if he did, would he sign up a new singles character?

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby prophet » Apr 04, '14, 3:41 pm

If Daz doesn't have a proper heel run before he retires then fuck Daz.

:kanye4

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Everlong » Apr 04, '14, 3:43 pm

I think Daz still definitely has some mileage left for some grudge feuds. Especially if they're against Magnum :tim

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Daz » Apr 05, '14, 2:53 am

I feel as though there are 4 - 5 feuds left in me. Off the top of my head, I know there are guys I'd like to work with still. Also don't rule out the possibility of Daz forming a tag team as Daz the character has never held a tag title. That'd be a fun storyline to do, competing against his friends in NRC.

There's also legs in a Daz heel run. Love being heel, killed it as a heel in SOS, was just finding my feet in WCSF as a heel before the place went kaput. I think doing Kaiser vs. Daz way down the line with the roles reversed (Kaiser as an anti-hero type face, Daz as a self righteous heel) would be amazing.

Last edited by Daz on Apr 05, '14, 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby HFX » Apr 05, '14, 5:17 am

Str8Shooter wrote:Wow can't believe HFX really thinks Daz should hang 'em up. I can't even imagine a sim fed without Daz around, it'd be weird. He has done it all, but with a new Fed and a bunch of new characters around, I think he has some legs left, pun intended.

I'd like to ask Daz if he has considered retiring Daz and if he did, would he sign up a new singles character?

Why is it hard to believe? I mean there's no one here who likes Daz more than I do but still this is a character who's been to hell and back. Faced the biggest names in the history of sim. His body has been broken and shattered. Now granted it's a sim fed so he doesn't have to face the realistic toll that his body has endured. And yes there is still stuff left that he can do but that was also the case for greats like Stone Cold, The Rock and HBK. Contrary to popular belief Daz is not a god and his injuries should realistically be catching up to him sooner rather than later :lol

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Daz » Apr 05, '14, 5:36 am

HFX wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:Wow can't believe HFX really thinks Daz should hang 'em up. I can't even imagine a sim fed without Daz around, it'd be weird. He has done it all, but with a new Fed and a bunch of new characters around, I think he has some legs left, pun intended.

Why is it hard to believe? I mean there's no one here who likes Daz more than I do but still this is a character who's been to hell and back. Faced the biggest names in the history of sim. His body has been broken and shattered. Now granted it's a sim fed so he doesn't have to face the realistic toll that his body has endured. And yes there is still stuff left that he can do but that was also the case for greats like Stone Cold, The Rock and HBK. Contrary to popular belief Daz is not a god and his injuries should realistically be catching up to him sooner rather than later :lol

You can't be sure he isn't lol.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby SortaCreative » Apr 05, '14, 5:44 am

He can retire when I can say he can retire.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Everlong » Apr 05, '14, 1:13 pm

SortaCreative wrote:He can retire when I can say he can retire.

Daz's career should end with him being forced to crawl out of the ring by an up-and-coming heel... but this time he won't be coming back for more 8)

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Daz » Apr 05, '14, 1:49 pm

Why does everyone want to cripple Daz? Hostile bunch.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby War Daddy » Apr 05, '14, 2:45 pm

I dont think I ever got to work with Daz :(

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Everlong » Apr 05, '14, 4:10 pm

Daz wrote:Why does everyone want to cripple Daz? Hostile bunch.

Let's face it, he's mostly there already. May as well finish the job :tim

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Apr 05, '14, 4:12 pm

Not very long because Jay Cruz is about to retire him :kanye5

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby The Horseman » Apr 08, '14, 9:50 pm

Always wanted to write with Daz. Definitely one of the best writers, whose short time I shared in WCSF with him was fumbled by my modding burnout(went too outside the box in bookings in my final months as a mod, and inadvertently fucked a few guys over on Unleashed!, him being one of them).

Who knows? Maybe one day. :cheers

The Horseman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 2

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 08, '14, 11:20 pm

Daz has as long as Amos Hess says he does. #FieldPlow

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)