It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 9:04 am

Kaiser Cavanah vs Spencer Miller; WCSF House Show 03/02/2012

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Kaiser Cavanah vs Spencer Miller; WCSF House Show 03/02/2012

Postby SKS » Apr 02, '14, 8:34 pm

Just thought some might be interested in reading a match from just about 2 years ago written by Kaiser and myself. I don't believe it was ever actually posted when we wrote it, or maybe it was, but I don't remember. I think it's an entertaining match! Enjoy.

MAIN EVENT – Kaiser Cavanah vs Spencer Miller

Troy: Now for our main event of the evening, the two biggest egos in the WCSF collide!

Craig: Two of the biggest talents as well, as the British Lion Spencer Miller takes on the former IN champ Kaiser Cavanah.

"Antichrist Superstar" by Marylin Manson begins blasting through the arena loudspeakers as Cavanah makes his way down the ramp, sporting his custom hooded trenchcoat.

Announcer: Introducing first, from San Diego California, weighing in at 225 pounds... THIS IS KAISER CAVANAH!!

Cavanah gets in the ring and climbs the second turnbuckle, doing his signature raised-arm salute as fireworks shoot out of all 4 corners.

Craig: Cavanah and Miller had a war of words earlier tonight, in which Cavanah pushed Miller over the edge, causing Miller to bash him in the head with the mic.

Troy: A cheap shot if you ask me. Miller doesn't know who he's messing with here. Cavanah's gonna mop the floor with that creepy little bastard faster than you can say "breaking news!"

Kaiser stretches in the center of the ring as “Don't You Wish You Were Me” by Fozzy blares through the arena as a countdown starts on the big screen. The fans cheer loudly as Miller rises up through the trap door on the stage, and begins to stroll down the ramp. Miller is wearing a light blue attire for the evening with his classic sunglasses.

Troy: This is Kaiser's old music, what a copy cat!

Craig: Mind games, Troy, mind games.

Miller points to his head as he walks up the steel steps to a flurry of cheers, soaking in the applause from the British crowd.

Announcer: And his opponent, now residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 240 pounds....SPENCER MILLER!

Miller tosses his glasses into the crowd and circles around the ring, full of energy. Both men lock eyes in the center of the ring, the crowd on their feet for the first time ever meeting of these two bright stars.

*DING DING DING*

Both men start talking trash to each other, no surprise there. Miller points to the fans throughout the arena and they respond with cheers, but Cavanah shrugs them off and shoves Miller. Miller looks down to the mat, and answers back with a shove of his own. Cavanah, not wanting to be out done, slaps the face of the former tag team champion, resulting in a loud “ooooh” from the British crowd.

Craig: Goodness what a slap. I felt that from here.

Troy: Cavanah doing what he does best, agitating his opponent. Miller's gonna get eaten alive in this match Craig, I've been waiting for this moment for months!

Kaiser begins to taunt as Miller is shaken up, but it costs him as Miller regroups and drops Cavanah to the mat with a spear. Miller hammers away with rights and lefts to the skull of the former International Champion, as Cavanah attempts to cover up. Kaiser scrambles away but Miller doesn't let him go far, as he pulls him back towards him and he gets right back into a full mount. Miller continues the assault until the ref finally has to intervene.

Craig: A vicious mean streak shown here by Miller and the crowd is loving it! Miller seems even more aggressive after losing those two title matches.

Troy: Where was this mean streak at WNW?

Miller eases up on Kaiser and lets out a roar, with the UK crowd roaring back at him.

Kaiser gets to his knees and catches his breath, but he also catches a kick to the face. Miller goes right back on the attack, not allowing Kaiser to regroup. Miller lifts Cavanah up, then drops him with a hard right hand. Miller lifts him up again, and drops him one more with a hard strike to the skull. Miller lifts Kaiser up once more, shoves him towards the ropes, then lunges at him with a clothesline, sending Cavanah over the top rope and crashing down to the ringside floor.

Craig: It seems as if the animal inside Miller has been unleashed here Troy.

Troy: Yea, but it's still early. He can do all he wants now but it's the end of the match that counts.

Craig: I feel like you just don't want to give Miller credit for anything.

Troy: Yea, and?! I'll give credit where credit is due. Do you see credit being due? I don't.

Cavanah struggles to get to his feet, and as he does, he sees Miller measuring him from inside the ring. Miller grabs the top rope, and launches himself up and outside the ring. Miller crashes down on Kaiser, then gets up and raises his arms in defiance. The crowd goes crazy after the high impact move.

Troy: Now Miller is just being reckless.

Craig: We've seen that before! And for a big man, Miller is quite agile.

Miller takes time to slap hands with some fans at ring side, and it gives Cavanah some time to recover. He plays possum a bit, as Miller grabs him by the hair. Miller points to the steel steps, and runs towards them with a hand full of Cavanah's hair. However, the extra recovery time pays dividends at Kaiser is able to counter, and whip Miller into the steel steps instead. Kaiser takes a deep breath, while Miller holds his shoulder in pain.

Troy: You see! Miller took his eyes off of Cavanah for one second and he paid for it! Miller is showboating for these UK fans too much!

Craig: Yes Troy, Kaiser is not one you want to turn your back to.

Kaiser lifts Miller off the ground and rolls him into the ring, then goes for the cover.

ONE...

TWO...

Miller kicks out at two. Kaiser, still feeling the effects of the earlier beat down, takes a bit longer to get to his feet then he usually would. Cavanah grabs the hair of Miller, who reacts with an elbow to the gut. Miller gets to his feet and kicks the gut of Cavanah. Miller runs towards the ropes then back at Kaiser, who drops down under Miller, who runs over him back to the rope.

Miller shoots back at Cavanah, who leap frogs over him. Miller keeps running towards the ropes, while Cavanah attempts a drop kick. Unfortunately for Kaiser, Miller holds onto the ropes and his drop kick sees nobody home to absorb it, resulting in a hard fall on his back. Miller smiles and goes for the quick cover.

ONE..

TWO..

Kaiser kicks out at two.

Craig: That was close, Miller almost had the victory there after the misstep by Cavanah.

Troy: Oh please, Cavanah wasn't even close to losing. He's just taking his time. He's letting Miller unleash his frustrations so he'll tire out sooner.

Miller gets Cavanah up to his feet, and tips the chin of the former International Champion. Miller then steps back, then jumps up in the air and hits a picture perfect drop kick to the face of Kaiser. Miller screams out “that's how it's done!” and the fans oblige with cheers. Miller goes for the cover once more, looking to put Cavanah away quickly.

ONE..

TWO...

THR---

Kaiser kicks out at two and a half, the closest pin count of the match so far.

Craig: Even YOU have to admit though Troy, Miller's been in control for most of the match so far! He's been taking to to Kaiser hard, almost as if trying to prove the point that he's better.

Troy: Nope. I ain't admitting anything.

The British Lion grabs Cavanah by his hair and yells out "I was always better than you! You're a Spencer Miller wannabe!" before hooking both of Kaiser's arms in the double underhook, to the absolute delight of the crowd!

Troy: This is a sham! Miller's going for the Kaiser Bomb on Cavanah himself! How dare he!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

But in a burst of rage, Cavanah pushes forward and shoves Miller to the corner, driving his shoulder into the gut of Spencer. As a dazed Miller is still slumped against the corner, Cavanah turns around with his back to Miller, and spins his foot around, catching Miller directly in the jaw with a brutal CCS Enziguri!

Craig: Ouch! Miller's jaw will be sore for a while after that!

As Miller begins slumping down to the mat, Cavanah grabs him and lifts him up to the second rope. Then, with a pissed off expression, Kaiser gets right in Miller's face and says "You want to steal my Kaiser Bomb too, you little shit? Then eat this." Cavanah then puts Miller on top of his shoulders and lifts him up vertically overhead!

Craig: And now Cavanah's going for Miller's own Muscle Buster! These guys are just stealing finishers from each other!

Troy: Serves Miller right if you ask me! Attaboy Kaiser! You teach him!

Just as Cavanah attempts to drill Miller with his own finishing move, the British Lion slides out of harm's way off of Kaiser's back, and when Cavanah turns around, Miller plants him into the canvas with a DDT. The Birmingham crowd applauds Miller, glad that the tide of the match is once again in his favor.

Miller slowly gets to his feet and grins as he looks down at Kaiser's grounded position. The UK crowd start up a "MILLER!" chant. The Lion smiles upon hearing it and raises his arms, mocking Cavanah by saying "Is that all you've got?"

Troy: That arrogant prick once again with the showboating!

Kaiser is visibly in pain as Miller walks through the ropes, and begins scouting his opponent for his trade mark spring board clothesline. Miller stomps his feet on the ring apron and the crowd claps along with him, urging Cavanah to get up. Kaiser finally gets to his feet, but it seems he was playing possum. Miller launches himself up and over the top rope, but as he does, he catches a giant drop kick to the jaw from Kaiser. The crowd lets out an “ooooh” as Miller falls hard to the mat on his jaw.

Craig: Oh my gosh, Miller's jaw could be broken from that drop kick!

Troy: Serves Miller right, he once again took too long to taunt his opponent.

Kaiser scrambles over and covers the wounded Miller.

ONE...

TWO..

THRE---

No! Miller kicks out at two and a half, and the kick out only angers Kaiser even more. Kaiser lifts Miller's head up, talks some more trash, then shoves his head down to the mat. Kaiser does this a few more times, as if Miller is a motionless rag doll. Kaiser looks towards the ropes, and has bad intentions on his mind.

Troy: Kaiser nearly had the match won there, now I think he's going to add insult to injury! I love it!

Craig: A few seconds ago you were against Miller's taunting, now this!?

Kaiser walks through the ropes, and looks as if he's planning on hitting Miller with his own spring board clothesline. Cavanah waits for Miller to get to his feet, and leaps up on to the top rope. However, he's not much of a high flyer and slips down to the mat, but he stays on his feet. Kaiser may have jammed his knee a bit and as he hobbles towards Miller he catches a huge elbow shot to the face! Miller takes some time to recover then leaps on top of Kaiser for the pin.

Craig: Mill Shot Kill Shot! Miller has this one!

Troy: KICK OUT DAMMIT!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE---

The ref says no! Just as Miller was about to win the match, Kaiser had the instinct to get his foot on the bottom rope, breaking the pin fall.

Troy: Excellent ring instinct by Kaiser to get his foot on the ropes!

Craig
: I'm pretty sure you would have had a heart attack had Miller won the match there.

Miller is visibly pissed off as he, along with the crowd, can't believe the match isn't over yet. Miller looks to the corner turnbuckle and plans his next move. The former tag team champion signals to the crowd that the end is near. Miller lifts Kaiser up and drags his body to the corner, and props him up on the top rope. Miller gets Kaiser in the suplex position atop his shoulders, and walks into the center of ring, about to unleash the vicious muscle buster finishing move. Miller takes a few extra seconds to taunt and it costs him. Miller smiles to the crowd, but Kaiser shifts all of his body weight to land on his feet and then hooks Miller's arms. Kaiser uses all of his strength to lift Miller up then down with the explosive Kaiser Bomb.

Troy
: THE KAISER BOMB! IT'S OVER!

Miller looks to be down for the count but so is Kaiser, both men exhausted from this main event bout. Kaiser slowly crawls over to Miller, and is able to get one arm over his opponent.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE---

NO! Miller gets his shoulder up at about two and seven eights! The crowd goes absolutely nuts at the kickout by Miller, and Kaiser cannot believe it.

Craig: Miller kicked out! Miller kicked out!

Troy: How in the world did he kick out of that!?

Craig
: Miller is showing here tonight that he has the heart of a Lion, I don't see how anyone can doubt him after that.

Kaiser gets his energy back and is irate, he quickly lifts Miller to his feet. Kaiser hooks the arms once more, and lifts Miller up for another Kaiser Bomb attempt. However, Miller is able to roll through and counter the bomb into his arm bar submission. Miller gets his leg over the arm of Kaiser and begins to tug as hard as he can.

Craig: The Discontinuation! Miller countered!

Troy: DON'T TAP KAISER!!

Kaiser is writhing in pain as Miller continues to apply pressure, looking to break Cavanah's arm. The ref asks Kaiser if he wants to submit but he screams out “NO!” in response. Kaiser knows the window to save this match is not open very wide at the moment, so he tries his hardest to get to the ropes. Kaiser uses his body weight to shift closer and closer to the bottom rope, trying ever so hard to grab it with his free hand. Miller is still wrenching back on the arm, inflicting even more excruciating pain. Kaiser, despite the predicament, is able to reach out and get a finger around the bottom rope, forcing the ref to start a five count.

Troy: What determination by Kaiser there to get to the ropes!

Craig: Two amazing competitors, no one wants to be the loser of the match here tonight.

Miller is forced to release the arm bar hold before the count of 5. Miller gets off the mat and looks a bit deflated, not sure what he has to do to put Cavanah away. Kaiser is still on the mat holding his arm when Miller goes over to plot his next move. Miller gets Kaiser up and hooks both arms, looking to hit Kaiser's own finisher on him! Kaiser is able to fight off the bomb attempt and he shoves Miller away, and he bumps into the ref. The ref turns his back for a second and this opens up the door for Kaiser. Cavanah takes advantage since the ref's back is turned, and drills Miller in the groin with a vicious low blow shot.

Craig: That is not good for Miller, I could feel that from here! Blatant cheating by Kaiser!

Troy: It's only cheating if you get caught, Craig!

Miller slumps down to mat, and the ref turns back around, not seeing the low blow. Kaiser smirks and hooks the arms of the downed Miller, lifts him up and hits the devastating Kaiser Bomb once again. Kaiser covers Miller.

Troy: This has got to be it this time!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!!!!!!

ding ding ding

Announcer: And the winner of the match....KAISER CAVANAH!!!

The crowd boos the victor being announced, and Kaiser rolls himself out of the ring, clearly exhausted.

Craig: What a match that was, and for a first time ever meeting, it's a shame it had to end under such circumstances.

Troy: A win is a win, Craig, and Kaiser is the winner!

Kaiser slowly walks up the ramp, holding his arm, and talking trash to the British fans at ringside. The ref checks on Miller inside the ring, trying to shake off the Kaiser Bomb. Kaiser gets to the top of the ramp and glares back at Miller, then raises his arm in defiance. Miller, on his stomach, looks up the ramp and puts two fingers out, signaling that the match was “this close”.

Craig: Well, that's it, what a show we had tonight here in Birmingham.

Troy: Yes indeed, a bunch of amazing matches. Join us as WCSF rolls into Anaheim, California for Mayhem on the road to Rev!

END SHOW

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 266

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)