It is currently: May 01, '24, 4:50 pm

Who will be the first PCW rookie to win the title?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who will be the first PCW rookie to win the title?

Postby JDD » Apr 02, '14, 5:38 pm

I think Gryphon gets it first. Maybe after a feud with Omega or something. Another one i was thinking was Ryan Haynes when he returns.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 78

Re: Who will be the first PCW rookie to win the title?

Postby prophet » Apr 02, '14, 5:48 pm

I'd say Magnum Phillips is looking most likely at the minute. He's on an impressive hot-streak right now with some pretty dominant wins under his belt. Tim has been on fire with him and with Buck no-showing you've got to assume Magnum will beat Buck at the next PPV, after that maybe he'll even be the first PCW original to take that next step, who knows?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Legend » Apr 02, '14, 5:59 pm

I would guess on Johnny Valentino. He's done a nice job and seems to be building himself up. Phillips to me as a character with not caring about rules or winning or losing just doesn't seem like he'll be the fastest to a title. Bishop may as well.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Everlong » Apr 03, '14, 12:56 pm

I'm going with the dark horse, Orion Bishop. I think that once he comes into his own he'll be the kind of all-around package that you want to see get a push up the card.

But I could just as easily see it being Gryphon Richard, Valentino or Zaid. No matter who it is, they're going to have to go through a few good feuds first to build them up.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Daz » Apr 03, '14, 1:02 pm

Magnum is probably the guy you could plug in there right now and it wouldn't feel out of place. A little more time, I could certainly see Zaid and Valentino getting an opportunity.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 03, '14, 2:15 pm

Does Tag Team titles count? Because I can see the Comeau Brothers winning the tag titles soon enough from Neo Runway Chic. Or maybe from Barry and Knight if they take the belts first.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)