It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 4:10 am

What's next for Amos Hess?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

What's next for Amos Hess?

Postby Everlong » Apr 02, '14, 2:54 pm

Just realized that Hess may be kind of in limbo at the moment. The most likely thing seems to be a singles match with Gryphon or Omega, but with the whole Flash thing suddenly popping up I have a hard time believing Omega will just take that lying down. The Disciples are getting into a feud with NRC apparently.

So what happens with Hess... singles vs. Gryphon or something else?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: What's next for Amos Hess?

Postby Daz » Apr 02, '14, 2:55 pm

Even with the Flash/Miller/Daz situation, I don't think Hess and Omega are completely done yet.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Re: What's next for Amos Hess?

Postby prophet » Apr 02, '14, 3:05 pm

I think before his inevitable ascent to the world title scene Amos needs that one-on-one feud in PCW that he hasn't had yet. The lack of clear faces on the roster sort of messes with Hess' progression a little bit but if like Tim suggested Omega gets involved with the Daz/Miller/Flash situation that leaves Gryphon Richard all on his own and with The Disciples seemingly after NRC a one-on-one match between the two could be beneficial to both characters.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)