It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 10:04 pm

Who's your favorite character right now?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who's your favorite character right now?

Postby Everlong » Mar 30, '14, 7:38 pm

There are a lot of standouts right now in PCW, but for the purposes of this thread you can only pick one.

It's really tough, but I think I'm digging Nick Foster more than anyone in PCW right now. It's a really hard thing to write for a face that people will actually like. Prophet's doing it really well at the moment and he's someone that you can really cheer for and is a fresh face in the main event scene. The resilience that has been put into Foster's character is impressive, too... the Last Man Standing match made him look like an absolute beast.

So there you go, you can pick only one character. Who are you digging the most?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Who's your favorite character right now?

Postby HFX » Mar 30, '14, 8:13 pm

Amos Hess is my favorite. He's just such a perfect heel and the top one in the company. He has no redeemable qualities unless you're a fan of Westboro Baptists. He's big, he's strong and he has a cult following him. He poses the biggest threat to everyone on the roster. ShaneO has done a great job with the growth of Hess and I can easily see Hess forcing his way to the top and dominating the mainevent.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Re: Who's your favorite character right now?

Postby Everlong » Mar 31, '14, 12:13 pm

Yeah I have to hand it to ShaneO, I never expected Hess to become as good as he has when he first signed up the character. Remember the donkey? :lol But he's made it work really well.

Once Hess has feuded with everyone around though, it'll be interesting to see how he makes a transition as a character. I think he'd have to overhaul his gimmick more than most other guys to stay entertaining. But there's still plenty of mileage to be had out of the character.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)