It is currently: May 09, '24, 3:43 am

PCW Resurgence (due Tuesday, May 27th)

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: PCW Resurgence (due Tuesday, May 27th)

Postby The Legend » May 30, '14, 1:33 pm

Sorry for the confusion. I've passed the match onto saucernips.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby KaiserGlider » May 30, '14, 1:43 pm

I wouldn't want to be saucernips right now.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Postby saucernips » May 30, '14, 1:51 pm

I'm not being funny right.

Daz and I took it upon ourselves to write the entire match tonight, because we were sick of waiting. In an hour, we've got a six page match with all the objectives met. Now, in my inbox. I have a 2 and a quarter page match that has taken two fucking weeks to write. Are you kidding me?

I'm sending in the one Daz and I have written. If anybody has a problem with that, feel free to send in the half finished shitfest that's sat in my inbox, because I'm not touching it.

saucernips Female
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 11

Postby Daz » May 30, '14, 1:54 pm

saucernips wrote:I'm not being funny right.

Daz and I took it upon ourselves to write the entire match tonight, because we were sick of waiting. In an hour, we've got a six page match with all the objectives met. Now, in my inbox. I have a 2 and a quarter page match that has taken two fucking weeks to write. Are you kidding me?

I'm sending in the one Daz and I have written. If anybody has a problem with that, feel free to send in the half finished shitfest that's sat in my inbox, because I'm not touching it.

Guy makes a point. If you can't write, just send it on and let the next person know. If you don't have the time, just send it on, and maybe ask to get it back later when you've got free time. It's taken us just over an hour to produce something here, and that's working around saucernips ridiculous work schedule.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Str8Shooter » May 30, '14, 2:12 pm

Go fuck yourself asshole. I did my part and sent it on, shit like this happens from time to time. Who the fuck are you to tell us our piece is shit and you're too good to fucking use it? I don't give a shit how long you've been sim fedding or how many 5 star classics you've written with Daz and whoever the fuck else. Show some goddamn respect to people around here.

If the Mods want to use yours and Daz's match, they can go right ahead. But it would seem to me they don't give a fuck about having me a part of PCW then. Maybe then it's time for me to move on.

Ask around and see just how insane it is that I've written a post like this and then you'll find out just how pissed off I am right now.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby saucernips » May 30, '14, 2:21 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:

Go fuck yourself asshole. I did my part and sent it on, shit like this happens from time to time. Who the fuck are you to tell us our piece is shit and you're too good to fucking use it? I don't give a shit how long you've been sim fedding or how many 5 star classics you've written with Daz and whoever the fuck else. Show some goddamn respect to people around here.

If the Mods want to use yours and Daz's match, they can go right ahead. But it would seem to me they don't give a fuck about having me a part of PCW then. Maybe then it's time for me to move on.

Ask around and see just how insane it is that I've written a post like this and then you'll find out just how pissed off I am right now.

Who the fuck am I? I'm the twat that just waited two weeks for you to get your finger out of your ass and actually get something done. If you want to threaten to quit, I'm sure someone will give you a cuddle and tell you everything'll be all right - but frankly, I don't give a shit. Be pissed off. I'm pissed off that what could have been a good match has turned into a farce because people couldn't get organised.

saucernips Female
Jobber
Jobber

Postby Everlong » May 30, '14, 2:27 pm

Ok, this is getting out of hand.

Brett, saucernips had a point about getting stuff in in a timely manner. I have no idea what the situation was behind all this, and I have no idea when things got passed along, so I'm not blaming anyone here, but it is frustrating when you have something to write and you get it at the last second or it's only a tiny little chunk of what needs to be done. I'm totally with him there.

At the same time, it's probably going too far to call it a shitfest, and I can definitely understand why that'd piss you off. But there's no need to go on that kind of tirade And Cia, your response here doesn't really help anything at all. It just exacerbates the situation.

In the end this is one match in a show that's only a couple days late, it's nothing to get this worked up about. Everyone needs to breathe.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » May 30, '14, 2:27 pm

saucernips wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:

Who the fuck am I? I'm the twat that just waited two weeks for you to get your finger out of your ass and actually get something done. If you want to threaten to quit, I'm sure someone will give you a cuddle and tell you everything'll be all right - but frankly, I don't give a shit. Be pissed off. I'm pissed off that what could have been a good match has turned into a farce because people couldn't get organised.

Because you're a real paragon of virtue right? Like coming to WCSF and pulling a disappearing act with Los Luchadores in the middle of a feud with my team?

Ace apparently is MIA, which I didn't even know and Legend didn't either. When you do multiperson matches sometimes stuff gets lost and there's miscommunication. The show will be a little late, so what? Shows have been late before. You could have still written your end of the match and put in a good showing. Instead, you came on here to lecture a bunch of people who have been a part of this fed a lot longer than you about how things should be done. You've got some nerve.

Maybe get the stick out of your ass and stop panicking that your precious match might to be exactly what you want it to be. Maybe you should just write every match by yourself then if you can't play well with others.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Everlong » May 30, '14, 2:28 pm

Staaahhhhhhhp

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Daz » May 30, '14, 2:29 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:

To be fair, he's got a right to be pissed off. He's been made to look unreliable because other people in the match didn't have the sense and/or decency to just send it on and say "Hey, sorry I couldn't write, had a busy week." That's all it really takes. Yes this stuff does happen from time to time, but when you're handed two pages after two weeks of waiting, and we've managed to produce something beyond that in an hour, it's a bit beyond a joke.

If you wrote your part and passed it on, with plenty of time left for the others to get their shit done, that's great. It also means his aggravation isn't aimed at you. So let's all take a fucking chill pill.

Last edited by Daz on May 30, '14, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby saucernips » May 30, '14, 2:29 pm

HE JUST WENT OFF DALE. DON'T APPROACH HIM. HE MIGHT BLOW.

LOL.

saucernips Female
Jobber
Jobber

Postby Everlong » May 30, '14, 2:30 pm

Seriously guys.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Daz » May 30, '14, 2:32 pm

If this was the youtube comment section, someone would have invoked Hitler and made death threats by now. That's all I'm saying.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Everlong » May 30, '14, 2:34 pm

I hope that all of this drama is for a match that results in a win by The Master

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby HFX » May 30, '14, 2:35 pm

Daz wrote:If this was the youtube comment section, someone would have invoked Hitler and made death threats by now. That's all I'm saying.

Looks like we're headed in that direction hombre.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Str8Shooter » May 30, '14, 2:35 pm

I'm not saying he doesn't have a point about people communicating better and doing better to move things along in a timely manner. If he had used some decorum and class and said it in a way that didn't make him look like a huge douche, it wouldn't have worked me up. I'm supposed to be one of the easiest going people on this site.

But for him to basically go off, calling my work shit, and rip into 2 veteran writers who I would think know a thing or two about doing this by now, was uncalled for. Then to write the match with Daz without even talking to me or Legend either. I didn't receive any PM from him saying he was going to write it on his own. The last one I got from him asked where it stood and I told him I'd sent it on.

To hear that my match is shit and I don't know what I'm doing, and that he had written the match without me, all of this without me knowing a damn thing about what was going on, pisses me the hell off.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby saucernips » May 30, '14, 2:36 pm

You take this proper seriously don't you?

Tampax mate. Tampax.

saucernips Female
Jobber
Jobber

Postby Str8Shooter » May 30, '14, 2:38 pm

saucernips wrote:You take this proper seriously don't you?

Tampax mate. Tampax.

I take it seriously when people who've been around for about a minute question my work ethic and my ability to write, yeah, I'd say I take that seriously.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby saucernips » May 30, '14, 2:39 pm

Also just for the record.

It was Daz' idea to write the fucking match and Kaiser approved it.

So you know, heil saucernips etc etc.

ALSO "BEEN AROUND FOR A MINUTE" - Do you think these silly shots your throwing are hurting me in some way? Holy fuck dude. Are you actually 14? You know this isn't real life, right? Get off the mushrooms babe.

saucernips Female
Jobber
Jobber

Postby Str8Shooter » May 30, '14, 2:41 pm

saucernips wrote:Also just for the record.

It was Daz' idea to write the fucking match and Kaiser approved it.

So you know, heil saucernips etc etc.

Well it's nice to know that a Mod got all points of view before authorizing something as drastic like a late rewrite.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PreviousNext

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)