It is currently: May 05, '24, 1:59 pm

Inaugural Champion

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Inaugural Champion

Postby PremiumChaos » Oct 11, '13, 9:30 pm

So who will be the first PCW World Champion?

Some top contenders in my opinion are as follows:

Kaiser Cavanah The self proclaimed uncrowned champion went down with the ship that was WCSF as champion and has every right to think he deserves to be the next champion.

Daz The British Rose is a veteran of the ropes and did just about everything in WCSF and seems to want to concur PCW in the same way.

Ryan Haynes He just got a massive upset victory over the final WCSF Champion so this definitely puts him in the running for a title shot.

I think it would be a crime to put the title on anyone but Kaiser, he was consistently one of the best wrestlers in WCSF and was probably the greatest International Champion ever.

PremiumChaos None specified
Mark
Mark

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 4

Re: Inaugural Champion

Postby JDD » Oct 11, '13, 9:41 pm

I think kaiser gets it. Its still too early for Hanes to win right now, and maybe kaiser pulls some shenanigans to win the title, setting up more matches vs Daz.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)