It is currently: May 12, '24, 3:19 pm

If you could get a former WCSF superstar to arrive at PCW ..

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

If you could get a former WCSF superstar to arrive at PCW ..

Postby Tom » Oct 11, '13, 4:37 pm

... who would it be?

Andrew Logan would be interesting, his style might actually work well in PCW. Muntari Mebah would be great also, his power could really bring something different to the table. It would be interesting to see how his style would work with the fast paced style of PCW. Plus, he never really feuded on a large scale with guys like Daz, Miller, Foster etc in singles competition so it would still be fresh to have him around!

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 23

Re: If you could get a former WCSF superstar to arrive at PC

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 11, '13, 4:40 pm

The Weight Fuckers

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby Hanley! » Oct 11, '13, 5:41 pm

You're just looking for some Devine plugs, aren't you? :P

To be honest, I couldn't really say. It's hard to know who would fit best with the roster until the show has been going for a little while and there is an established tone to the entire thing. Seeing some more veterans like Devine or Thomas would be cool. But given it seems to be establishing itself as a new company based on competitiveness and drive, it could be cool to see some of the up and comers from the WCSF finally reaching the top of the mountain in PCW. Desmond Frazier comes to mind as someone that would work well. Andrew Logan would be cool too.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby prophet » Oct 11, '13, 5:58 pm

Delroy Andrews - because I'm a mark and Aky is the damn man.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby HFX » Oct 11, '13, 8:37 pm

prophet wrote:Delroy Andrews - because I'm a mark and Aky is the damn man.

I came here to say this. Delroy Andrews is awesome and Omega still has beef with him. Plus now Delroy could go after Gryphon like he did Flash except Gryphon is a lot bigger and stronger and doesn't have neck issues.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 11, '13, 8:51 pm

Dynamite.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby PremiumChaos » Oct 11, '13, 9:24 pm

That Sean Knight fella should come back. I hear he was pretty good.

PremiumChaos None specified
Mark
Mark

Topics: 4

Postby HFX » Oct 12, '13, 10:23 am

PremiumChaos wrote:That Sean Knight fella should come back. I hear he was pretty good.

Kaiser already gave it away earlier this week :?

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Tom » Oct 13, '13, 12:09 pm

Hanley! wrote:You're just looking for some Devine plugs, aren't you? :P

To be honest, I couldn't really say. It's hard to know who would fit best with the roster until the show has been going for a little while and there is an established tone to the entire thing. Seeing some more veterans like Devine or Thomas would be cool. But given it seems to be establishing itself as a new company based on competitiveness and drive, it could be cool to see some of the up and comers from the WCSF finally reaching the top of the mountain in PCW. Desmond Frazier comes to mind as someone that would work well. Andrew Logan would be cool too.

Maybe :P. But honestly, I think less Devine in PCW is better overall. Devine has been around forever, I think having him in PCW would be a step back to the past as opposed to a step towards the future. Though I would have loved to of been involved in a programme with Kaiser, it was something that was on the cards before I planned to retire Devine at Revoultion VII.

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author

Postby prophet » Oct 13, '13, 1:38 pm

^

You were interested in maybe signing up a brand-new character at one point though, weren't you Tom?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Tom » Oct 13, '13, 1:50 pm

prophet wrote:^

You were interested in maybe signing up a brand-new character at one point though, weren't you Tom?

I was contemplating it. I think I was considering signing up a tag team at one stage once Devine was out of the picture. The idea of it was gonna be that it was a team that didn't get along with each other but had great chemistry as partners. Similar to what Benoit and Angle had in 2002!

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author

Postby prophet » Oct 13, '13, 2:02 pm

Tom wrote:

I was contemplating it. I think I was considering signing up a tag team at one stage once Devine was out of the picture. The idea of it was gonna be that it was a team that didn't get along with each other but had great chemistry as partners. Similar to what Benoit and Angle had in 2002!

I say you write for the infamous Steve Hanley character and make him world champion.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 13, '13, 2:25 pm

Tom wrote:

Seeing as PCW is a little light on tag teams right now. Maybe now is the time to put that plan into action? 8)

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Tom » Oct 13, '13, 2:43 pm

prophet wrote:
Tom wrote:

I say you write for the infamous Steve Hanley character and make him world champion.

Stick him in a tag team with Brett Cavers and its a done deal :P

Str8Shooter wrote:
Tom wrote:

Seeing as PCW is a little light on tag teams right now. Maybe now is the time to put that plan into action? 8)

I don't know if I have the time to write at the moment with work and other things going on. I wouldn't rule it out in the future though. I do plan on reading and reviewing the shows when possible!

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 13, '13, 8:26 pm

Tom wrote:Though I would have loved to of been involved in a programme with Kaiser, it was something that was on the cards before I planned to retire Devine at Revoultion VII.

You don't say. That would have been pretty interesting.

prophet wrote:I say you write for the infamous Steve Hanley character and make him world champion.

I can see it now. Week one, "High and Mighty" Steve Hanley cuts a promo critiquing the current state of PCW while sitting in front of his fireplace, sipping expensive wine as his butler asks him if there's anything else he can do for Mr. Hanley.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Daz » Oct 13, '13, 10:03 pm

Then, in a real meta moment of a final segment, the butler is revealed to be a heavily bearded Mike Maverick who has fallen on hard times and he Superkicks the shit out of Hanley.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby HFX » Oct 13, '13, 10:09 pm

Daz wrote:Then, in a real meta moment of a final segment, the butler is revealed to be a heavily bearded Mike Maverick who has fallen on hard times and he Superkicks the shit out of Hanley.

That's unrealistic. You ever see a bearded butler? Ain't no self-respecting man would employ a bearded butler.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Daz » Oct 13, '13, 10:18 pm

HFX wrote:
Daz wrote:Then, in a real meta moment of a final segment, the butler is revealed to be a heavily bearded Mike Maverick who has fallen on hard times and he Superkicks the shit out of Hanley.

That's unrealistic. You ever see a bearded butler? Ain't no self-respecting man would employ a bearded butler.

Geoffrey from Fresh Prince disagrees with you.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 14, '13, 8:49 am

Daz wrote:
HFX wrote:

Geoffrey from Fresh Prince disagrees with you.

Game. Set. Match for Daz

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Hanley! » Oct 14, '13, 12:15 pm

That's weird. The inspiration for the Mike Maverick character was my butler ...

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Next

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)