It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 12:18 pm

WCSF/PCW Reunion Event - CARD PREVIEW

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: WCSF/PCW Reunion Event - CARD PREVIEW

Postby Viazon » Feb 01, '18, 2:40 pm

Holy shit. I have been really busy the last couple of weeks and haven't had time to get online much. I figured this would be in by the time I got back.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby KaiserGlider » Feb 01, '18, 10:11 pm

Okay, here's the situation with my stuff. Prophet is heavily involved in a match and segment that he was supposed to pass on to me and Daz, but he hasn't logged in since December 7th. That was when he sent us a PM saying he would try to get it done in the next week. So I don't know if he died or what, or if we should deal with this or just wait a bit more. We could try to pull the old "write his stuff for him just to get things in" move, but that kind of defeats the purpose of this show, doesn't it? And he is the PCW world champion. So I dunno.

How many segments have not been turned in?

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby Everlong » Feb 02, '18, 6:11 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:Okay, here's the situation with my stuff. Prophet is heavily involved in a match and segment that he was supposed to pass on to me and Daz, but he hasn't logged in since December 7th. That was when he sent us a PM saying he would try to get it done in the next week. So I don't know if he died or what, or if we should deal with this or just wait a bit more. We could try to pull the old "write his stuff for him just to get things in" move, but that kind of defeats the purpose of this show, doesn't it? And he is the PCW world champion. So I dunno.

How many segments have not been turned in?

The majority of stuff has not been turned in.

I have Nick on FB/Twitter/IG so I can check in with him.

I sent @Hanley! and @Tom stuff ages ago, not sure what the state of it is.

@The Legend has turned in all of his stuff, I believe.

I can also email other people just to see what their situation is.

But yes, it'd be great to get this show up. It's not a massive rush or anything since it's a one-off... but I mean, several months late is kind of a lot :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 02, '18, 8:40 pm

I PM'd the tag match to a Daz a month ago and he hasn't looked at it yet. So not sure what the deal is there.

I have a little bit left of the singles match and then i'll get it in hopefully before too much longer.

I think that's everything i'm involved in.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Daz » Feb 03, '18, 11:12 am

Str8Shooter wrote:I PM'd the tag match to a Daz a month ago and he hasn't looked at it yet. So not sure what the deal is there.

I have a little bit left of the singles match and then i'll get it in hopefully before too much longer.

Yeah, my bad on that. Had the flu pretty much since New Years, so its been a rough month. Will finish it off in the next day or two.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 03, '18, 12:40 pm

Daz wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:I PM'd the tag match to a Daz a month ago and he hasn't looked at it yet. So not sure what the deal is there.

Yeah, my bad on that. Had the flu pretty much since New Years, so its been a rough month. Will finish it off in the next day or two.

No worries, a lot of people dragging their feet here, including me :P

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Daz » Feb 07, '18, 5:49 pm

Ok. Tag match is done. I'll try and get all my promo stuff finished by tomorrow as well, and hopefully we'll be one step closer to getting the show up.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Previous

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)