It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 4:41 am

Paul Heyman's conspiracy theory on Lesnar-Taker at WM 30

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Paul Heyman's conspiracy theory on Lesnar-Taker at WM 30

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jul 30, '16, 4:21 pm

Forgot that Heyman was in the UK on a speaking tour but this 'conspiracy' seems bit far fetched but nothing wrong with Heyman adding fuel to the non-existant fire on what happened behind the scenes..

Not buying it - Taker was happy to let a credible beast like Lesnar to end it IMO.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: Paul Heyman's conspiracy theory on Lesnar-Taker at WM 30

Postby Hanley! » Jul 30, '16, 7:44 pm

I thought his conspiracy theory was maybe going to be that Undertaker was scheduled to win but forgot to kick out because he was knocked so loopy by the end of the match, and everyone just had to go with it afterwards. It would be somewhat believable given how few people thought Lesnar would win, and the delayed reaction everyone seemed to have to the win afterwards (not playing his music, etc.)

The idea that Lesnar went into business for himself is not believable at all though. This is just Heyman shooting some bull.

I understand what Heyman is saying, in that they probably wouldn't fire Brock if that had happened, because suddenly he's their biggest star (if he wasn't already) and they'd want to get something out of the win. That being said, I don't think it could have been kept quiet for this long, and I really don't think they would have bent over backwards for Brock in every single dealing with him since then. Most importantly, when they went back to the Undertaker feud later, I know Undertaker and the WWE wouldn't have agreed to let Lesnar go over in that feud if Lesnar had dicked them around before.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Re: Paul Heyman's conspiracy theory on Lesnar-Taker at WM 30

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 05, '16, 2:46 pm

Not buying it either, but the fact that Heyman is bringing shit to this level is wonderful.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Return to WWE