It is currently: May 09, '24, 12:16 am

Roman Reigns fails Wellness Test, suspended 30 days, off Battleground

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Roman Reigns fails Wellness Test, suspended 30 days, off Battleground

Postby DBSoT » Jun 24, '16, 5:41 am

Daz wrote:Pretty shocking they chose to suspend him. I think the timing of it was suspicious to allow him to return for Battleround. It's pretty fucked he'll return and get a Title shot, the same way Titus did. It's like they're rewarding people for fucking up.
Titus was a very different situation though. He was suspended because Vince is an ego maniac. Reigns got suspended because of his own stupidity.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby SlightlyJames » Jun 24, '16, 11:31 am

DBSoT wrote:
Daz wrote:Pretty shocking they chose to suspend him. I think the timing of it was suspicious to allow him to return for Battleround. It's pretty fucked he'll return and get a Title shot, the same way Titus did. It's like they're rewarding people for fucking up.
Titus was a very different situation though. He was suspended because Vince is an ego maniac. Reigns got suspended because of his own stupidity.

Titus got suspended for fucking around on stage of Vince's TV during what was supposed to be a highly emotional moment, I'd say that falls into "his own stupidity" as well.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby DBSoT » Jun 24, '16, 11:41 am

SlightlyJames wrote:
DBSoT wrote:

Titus got suspended for fucking around on stage of Vince's TV during what was supposed to be a highly emotional moment, I'd say that falls into "his own stupidity" as well.
Not 60 days worth. He made a harmless gesture during a closing segment of Raw. A gesture, no one would have cared about if he didn't get suspended. Reigns on the other hand got 30 days for knowingly ingesting a banned substance during the height of his FOTC push. That is the epitome of a stupid decision. The two situations are not comparable at all.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Previous

Return to WWE