It is currently: Apr 26, '24, 11:42 pm

Mount Rushmore of WWE - Woman!

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Mount Rushmore of WWE - Woman!

Postby Headlesspete » Apr 27, '16, 6:03 pm

So we always get the "Who's the Mount Rushmore" of WWE with the usual suspects etc, but i was wondering, who would be the Mount Rushmore of the WWE woman from the past. Who were the most influential, talked about and most high profiled woman in WWE history?

Mine would be

- Trish Stratus, as she may be the most iconic "diva" of all time, and her record setting title reigns as Woman's champion has cemented that. In terms of eye candy, Trish is probably the most attractive woman WWE have ever had, and her face and heel runs were both incredibly successful. Add in her story from being awful in the ring to one of the best woman wrestlers ever, and there's no way she's not on here.
- Chyna, the only woman to hold the Intercontinental Title, and the first to enter the Royal Rumble and King of the Ring. Not to mention her career of beating up the guys for most of her run. She's a pioneer that redefined what a woman's roll in WWE could be, and i don't think anyone can ever replicate what Chyna achieved.
- Lita, arguably the most over woman of all time in WWE. Her and Trish were both around at the same time, so its hard to tell which one was more over, but i would say while Trish catered to the casuals, Lita got over with every demographic possible. Lita also had a stellar heel run too with Edge, and her managing of the Hardy Boys is still remembered fondly.
- The Fabulous Moolah. 28 years as Woman's Champion...enough said!

So, who's on your list?

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 61

Re: Mount Rushmore of WWE - Woman!

Postby Westcoastvibes » Apr 27, '16, 9:31 pm

Without details or any order.

Trish Stratus
Lita
Mickie James
Gail Kim

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby The Legend » Apr 28, '16, 5:35 am

Moolah
Trish Stratus
Lita
Stephanie McMahon

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Hanley! » Apr 28, '16, 12:32 pm

The Legend wrote:Moolah
Trish Stratus
Lita
Stephanie McMahon

Are we including non-wrestlers? If so, then Miss Elizabeth might be worth considering.

Pete's four wrestlers probably isn't far off, but I almost think this is the worst time to ask this question. Women's wrestling is only starting to be taken really seriously. In years to come, when we consider the Mount Rushmore of women's wrestling, I reckon all the performers on it will be people who we haven't seen yet. Or people who are just coming up now. Sasha, Bayley or Charlotte could very well end up on the list.

Ultimately I don't think Chyna and Lita's legacies are going to hold up so well once they have some more competition. Maybe Trish will manage to cement a place as one of the four best female WWE wrestlers for quite some time. If one female performer from days past in WWE is to really stand the test of time, I reckon it'll be her.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE