It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 10:52 pm

Come on WWE audience. Get your act together.

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Come on WWE audience. Get your act together.

Postby Viazon » Mar 08, '16, 2:24 pm

Watching yesterdays Raw. At the part where Jericho turned on AJ. And some people in the audience actually look shocked. Like that wasn't obvious. Stevie Wonder would have seen that coming.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Re: Come on WWE audience. Get your act together.

Postby Hanley! » Mar 08, '16, 3:06 pm

I won't complain when WWE provides us with a decent segment and the fans react in the appropriate way. That turn got a reaction. Not only that, it got the right reaction. People loved Styles and booed the hell out of Jericho. Great!

The turn was pretty obvious, but I'm happy that it got the surprised reaction it did because it'll play well with the WWE bookers. They need all the encouragement we can muster up whenever they actually do something right.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » Mar 08, '16, 6:14 pm

It takes skill to pull off a turn like that can get a smarky crowd to react with real emotion like that though. They were so invested in that great match and Jericho and AJ coming so close to getting the titles that the heel turn legitimately made them mad.

It was very well done and Jericho has been great this last while since the stuff with AJ began. Now with him fully heel I think this feud could be one to watch heading into Mania. I kind of wish they upped the ante for their 4th match though, maybe a Submission match? The Calf Crusher vs the Walls of Jericho?

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 11, '16, 10:37 pm

At first I thought this thread would be about the crowd being too silent and not reacting to anything...

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 12, '16, 11:03 am

Having caught a clip of it, think the audience was shocked by it and then turned to boos towards the end. Nicely done I felt by Y2AJ.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to WWE