It is currently: May 20, '24, 11:44 am

Nakamura signed, debuting at NXT Takeover Dallas

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Nakamura signed, debuting at NXT Takeover Dallas

Postby Str8Shooter » Jan 27, '16, 9:07 pm

I read he's wrestling Sami Zayn too, but I don't know if that's confirmed.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 359

Re: Nakamura signed, debuting at NXT Takeover Dallas

Postby Daz » Jan 27, '16, 10:19 pm

Show has Joe/Balor, Asuka/Bayley, Nakamura/Zayn, Gable/Jordan vs. Dash/Dawson...

Calling it now, Takeover Dallas is gonna be the best Takeover yet.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby DBSoT » Jan 27, '16, 11:29 pm

^ Add Austin Aires vs Baron Corbin and Crews vs Samson. This card is incredible and is higher on my priority list then WM. Zayn vs Nakamura alone is better then any match at WM. That match has match of the year written all over it. Interesting that Enzo and Cass aren't anywhere to be found. I wonder if they are getting called up to face the New Day.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby VaderBomb » Jan 28, '16, 2:13 pm

Holy holy. This card is absolutely nutz!

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Hanley! » Jan 28, '16, 4:59 pm

That card looks crazy good. Cruz vs Samson is the only match that looks a little weak, because Samson isn't really working just yet. I'm not even sure if it's a bad gimmick or if he's a bad peformer, it's just that the whole package hasn't really clicked just yet. Hopefully it will have by then. If so, that looks like the perfect show. I'm getting excited about it already.

I imagine Nakamura beats Zayn, and Joe wins the title. Then Balor and Sami debut on Raw after Wrestlemania. At least that's the way it probably should go down.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby prophet » Jan 28, '16, 5:11 pm

Awesome addition, NXT keeps on getting better and better!

I'm still riding the Aries hype though, he's the one I'm most excited about.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Hanley! » Jan 29, '16, 2:49 am

So apparently as of last night, NXT has been taped up until the end of March. The card mentioned above has now been confirmed. Can't wait.

What's going to be match of the night? Does everyone think Zayn vs Nakamura? I'd probably give that the edge on the others, but most of the matches look amazing. I reckon Asuka vs Bayley could easily be the best women's match since Brooklyn.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Daz » Jan 29, '16, 4:41 am

I think Joe has really hit his stride as of late, and he and Finn Balor will absolutely tear it up to blow off their feud.

Bayley/Asuka is basically the biggest match NXT can do at this point. Bayley is the best babyface in the business for my money, and Asuka is the best pure worker to ever come through the NXT Women's division. So it will be excellent.

Zayn and Nakamura will be a spectacle. I'm not sure what sort of match they'll have, You'd imagine if they're bringing Nakamura in, especially in NXT, they want him to be Nakamura. And against Zayn, who can work with anyone at a very high level, this is certainly gonna be something.

I think the tag match, if given time, will be a hell of a match too. I absolutely love Dash/Dawson as the old school bruiser tag team, and Jordan/Gable have incredible chemistry. The tag division has quietly developed in NXT over the past year, and I think this could very well be the match that really catches fire, like Paige/Emma and Charlotte/Nattie did for the Women's division years ago.

All four of those matches could conceivably steal the show. And that's not even bringing Corbin/Aries into the conversation. I think it's fair to say, I cannot wait for this show.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Return to WWE