It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:42 am

ending of tlc, reigns!!

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

ending of tlc, reigns!!

Postby Messiah » Dec 13, '15, 9:59 pm

that was awesome

see that is how reigns should be, not that talkative pussy reigns but the savage that kills everyone who is in front of him

AWESOMEEE. reigns/hhh on a collision course, reigns fucked up triple h.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: ending of tlc, reigns!!

Postby EmperorWu » Dec 13, '15, 10:02 pm

This is a Reigns I can like and respect!

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Georgerv » Dec 13, '15, 10:03 pm

They got me to jump out of my seat cheering Reigns. Marked out for the guy, and I hadn't given the tiniest of shits about him for at least a year,

Don't know how it took them this long to realise he should just simply be an ass kicker destroying motherfuckers, but I'm glad they finally did

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 42

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 13, '15, 10:15 pm

It's like a light bulb finally went on and they realized "Hey, remember when people liked ass kicking Roman Reigns"?

This is the Reigns we need to see more of going forward if they're ever going to get him over as a top babyface. Unfortunately he can't always be beating up a guy like Triple H, time will tell if people will be as into it if he's running roughshod over the League of Nations. It's up to WWE to continue down this path, and I'm not sure if they're able to do that.

Also I felt good for Roman at the top of the aisle with a "Thank You Roman" chant going strong. You could see in his eyes that had to feel fantastic for him.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby KaiserGlider » Dec 13, '15, 10:34 pm

Man that was the strongest I've seen someone booked since Lesnar at Summerslam. Reigns went through fucking everybody like a freight train, barely sold the TLC match. Balls to the wall ending to the show, I dug it a lot. I gotta say that this feud between Reigns and Triple H feels forced, like Triple H hasn't been as much of an evil presence as he was a year ago to warrant being completely assaulted out of nowhere like that. But I appreciate the effort that was involved, it definitely got Reigns over in a big way. I hope the follow-up goes in the right direction too. Triple H undoubtedly has a lot of input in how his feuds are booked, so I'm inclined to be more optimistic than usual.

My predictions for 'Mania seem to be headed in the right direction; Reigns/Haitch, Sheamus/Lesnar, Taker/Cena.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby DBSoT » Dec 13, '15, 10:37 pm

It was a good first step. It is the kind of build Reigns should have had months ago. I still fear, long term, they will move him back towards the Cena BS. I also fear that regardless of Reigns' booking, fans are going to reject the idea of Reigns. A lot of people just don't want to see Vince be right. The first fear is seeing a watered down face, the second fear is having a face that never loses. If they fix the first problem and it works then I fear they will exacerbated the second problem.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby SlightlyJames » Dec 14, '15, 1:46 am

Took them this long to figure it out? Make Roman cool and we'll fucking like Roman! Stop making him a goofy motherfucker like John Cena and we'll cheer the guy! :tim

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Return to WWE