It is currently: May 08, '24, 1:09 am

I think I might be done with WWE

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: I think I might be done with WWE

Postby Hanley! » Nov 26, '15, 9:02 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:It's baffling how Dolph was chosen to be the final member of Team Cena against the Authority last Survivor Series. The guy went through the final 3 members of that team and won the "freedom" from the Authority. How did that happen? How did the same Ziggler who's never been seen as a top guy by them get chosen to do that? Did someone lose a bet or something?

They could have put a rocket up his ass after that and made him huge, but in retrospect it's not actually that surprising that they gave him that big win despite not wanting to do anything big with him.

For starters Dolph was the best worker on his team. So it made sense for him to last the longest in the match, so he'd have to do the most wrestling.

John Cena was the leader of the team, but Cena is usually eliminated early in these multiple man matches so he doesn't have to work the whole thing. It happens in Elimination Chamber matches too.

The winner was also overshadowed entirely by Sting, and they probably preferred to put Ziggler in that spot than Cena. By leaving Ziggler out there, Sting didn't have to share the spotlight with anyone else: Ziggler was unconscious when he won the match after Sting dragged him on top of Rollins. Cena never would have been treated like that.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby KaiserGlider » Nov 27, '15, 1:20 am

Str8Shooter wrote:It's baffling how Dolph was chosen to be the final member of Team Cena against the Authority last Survivor Series. The guy went through the final 3 members of that team and won the "freedom" from the Authority. How did that happen? How did the same Ziggler who's never been seen as a top guy by them get chosen to do that? Did someone lose a bet or something?

Reigns was supposed to be in that spot but he got injured.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby UTK » Nov 27, '15, 10:57 am

The last time I watched WWE was WrestleMania 28. Join me on the dark side.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Chewy » Nov 27, '15, 2:26 pm

UTK wrote:The last time I watched WWE was WrestleMania 28. Join me on the dark side.

Last time I watched WWE was the Raw after WRESTLEMANIA I went to.

What thy bidding, my master?

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Previous

Return to WWE