It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:42 am

Survivor Series: Worst PPV of the Year

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Survivor Series: Worst PPV of the Year

Postby Messiah » Nov 22, '15, 9:45 pm

I haven't even watched any other PPVs in full other than Rumble, Fast Lane, and WrestleMania, but there is no way any of them could have been worse than Survivor Series.

Undertaker and Kane got as close to a glorified burial as you will see on PPV.
I skipped the 5-on-5 Tag Team match, but it apparently sucked.
Main event was trash. Reigns with a super anti-climatic victory and then Sheamus, who got eliminated in the tournament and has been irrelevant for a long ass time, cashes in and wins the title. I mean I like Sheamus but come on, don't make him look like a joke for months and then do this.

I watched this PPV mainly to see how the tournament played out and the two worst scenarios played out in the main event.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Survivor Series: Worst PPV of the Year

Postby SortaCreative » Nov 22, '15, 9:46 pm

LOL

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Everlong » Nov 22, '15, 9:50 pm

Man, this is the WWE. You should have been EXPECTING the worst possible scenario.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 22, '15, 9:51 pm

Guys, think about the upcoming Sheamus vs Reigns title feud, seriously, think about it. I'm sure the crowd will be real kind to those matches.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Nov 22, '15, 9:53 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:Guys, think about the upcoming Sheamus vs Reigns title feud, seriously, think about it. I'm sure the crowd will be real kind to those matches.

Almost makes me want to watch the shows tbh :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby JPG619 » Nov 22, '15, 9:54 pm

Everlong wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:Guys, think about the upcoming Sheamus vs Reigns title feud, seriously, think about it. I'm sure the crowd will be real kind to those matches.

Almost makes me want to watch the shows tbh :lol

I know both are hated by fans so this is going to make it interesting

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 22, '15, 10:09 pm

The worst part is just how they took the easiest and most predictable way out. It's like that thread I made about WWE having no balls, and this once again proved it.

This was probably the very first idea that creative came up with was to have Sheamus cash in. Then they debated and came up with other ideas and it all came back to the first thing they thought of. In fact they may not have even come up with other ideas.

They just can't think that Sheamus vs Reigns is any kind of answer, two guys that a large portion of the audience is not into. Now that vocal group is pissed off and when that happens, they make life hell for WWE.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Hanley! » Nov 22, '15, 10:16 pm

Every time someone new goes out injured, or ratings fall a little further, wrestling reviewers and fans will start to say that "WWE will have to push someone new now" or "WWE have to shake things up now" or "This could be a blessing in disguise because it'll force them to change the way they do things".

Every time those people are proven wrong, because WWE don't need to push new talent, or be creative, or try anything new. They can always choose to stay the course. To keep doing the thing that they're already doing that's failing, but do it even harder so they can fail even harder.

It's an option without any merit, but they still take it every time. It's baffling. WWE is on a very obvious, quantifiable downward trend, and they've not made any changes to try and stop this. I understand why people are so convinced that now they HAVE to change. Because it's ludicrous for them to not do so.

But nevertheless I can say with relative confidence at this point that nothing is going to change at all any time soon. Things are going to keep getting worse. Nothing will spur them to change their ways.

Give up.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE