It is currently: May 03, '24, 2:42 am

OMG! Austin Aries is Backstage at NXT Tapings

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

OMG! Austin Aries is Backstage at NXT Tapings

Postby DBSoT » Nov 19, '15, 4:38 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/For ... pings.html
James Storm and Gunner are also there. If he ends up signing to NXT, that would be a huge get. Outside of AJ Styles and Bobby Roode, Austin Aries would be the #1 guy I want WWE to sign. He has so much charisma and talent that WWE could really use him in an awesome role.

As much as I like Rhyno and James Storm taking limited roles. I would really like Aries to be a legit candidate to make the main roster. Him and Samoa Joe have the best combination of ring talent and mic skills. The only person close would be Chad Gables.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: OMG! Austin Aries is Backstage at NXT Tapings

Postby Hanley! » Nov 19, '15, 4:43 pm

Austin Aries would be a brilliant signing, who could work brilliant matches with a lot of the NXT roster. He's very good on the mic too - maybe not quite as good as Joe or Storm, but he's still better than probably the entire remainder of the NXT roster. The storyline potential for him on NXT is immense. Would love to see him as a full member of that roster.

I also have to emphasise how much I hope Storm gets a full time contract. He's probably not as good in the ring as some of the others in NXT at this point in his career. But he's a good worker, who can deliver in the big matches. And he can talk better than just about anyone in WWE, so he'd definitely be able to carve out a nice spot for himself.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby DBSoT » Nov 19, '15, 4:55 pm

If WWE was smart they would use the TNA guys with Finn and create his Balor Club stable. It would be the perfect debut for them on the main roster. Plus Finn is to bland of a face, he need that edge as a heel.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Postby Hanley! » Nov 19, '15, 5:17 pm

I'm dodgy about turning Balor heel, because the demon paint is the biggest part of his appeal at the moment, and it's always going to get a pop. I feel like he should be a character babyface going forward.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby KaiserGlider » Nov 19, '15, 10:15 pm

Shit just got taken to the next level.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Return to WWE