It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 12:01 am

Spoiler: MAJOR name backstage at NXT Tapings

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Spoiler: MAJOR name backstage at NXT Tapings

Postby Messiah » Nov 19, '15, 3:32 pm

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/11/19 ... ing-report

NXT returns to Full Sail in Orlando, Florida tonight for another set of television tapings and PW Insider is reporting some big names are already backstage. That includes James Storm, who made his debut weeks ago and has been teasing another appearance. But it also includes two other former TNA stars.

Austin Aries and Gunner.

Aries in NXT will be amazing - I hope it is a long-term thing. Apparently Storm and WWE haven't come to a full agreement yet.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Spoiler: MAJOR name backstage at NXT Tapings

Postby prophet » Nov 19, '15, 3:36 pm

Austin Aries joining NXT would be amazing. I've seen a photo of him at Full Sail so this is pretty exciting, I hope it's long term. :tim

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to WWE