It is currently: May 16, '24, 3:29 pm

Cesaro Section

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Cesaro Section

Postby Viazon » Nov 17, '15, 1:57 pm

The other day, my friend queried as the why they call it the Cesaro Section. I told him that I think it's because his name is a bit similar to cesarean, as in cesarean section. Because that's what I assumed it was. He told me that was crazy and that it couldn't possibly be the reason. But what else could it be?

So please, ease my mind. That is the reason why they refer to it as the Cesaro section, right?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Re: Cesaro Section

Postby SlightlyJames » Nov 17, '15, 1:58 pm

yes

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby DBSoT » Nov 17, '15, 2:28 pm

I want to say why, but I like your theory more.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby prophet » Nov 17, '15, 2:44 pm

It's a section of Cesaro fans.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby SortaCreative » Nov 17, '15, 2:51 pm

prophet wrote:It's a section of Cesaro fans.

More likely this than a clever play on an medical procedure :lol

It''s probably alliteration. Like say Henman Hill and Murray Mound. Cesaro Section sounds better than Cesaro Area.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54

Postby Viazon » Nov 17, '15, 2:55 pm

SortaCreative wrote:

It''s probably alliteration.

I'm sure there are sections of fans for most wrestlers. Yet they point it out or refer to them as much. I assumed they did with this because of the similar spelled words.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby SortaCreative » Nov 17, '15, 2:57 pm

Viazon wrote:
SortaCreative wrote:

I'm sure there are sections of fans for most wrestlers. Yet they point it out or refer to them as much. I assumed they did with this because of the similar spelled words.

That's because there aren't sections of fans congregating together to support one particular wrestler with signs and such. There's no specific Cena, Ambrose, Lesnar section. The Cesaro section is it's own little thing.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54

Postby The Legend » Nov 17, '15, 3:01 pm

LOL. Wow this thread really made me chuckle.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Viazon » Nov 17, '15, 3:02 pm

SortaCreative wrote:
Viazon wrote:
SortaCreative wrote:

That's because there aren't sections of fans congregating together to support one particular wrestler with signs and such. There's no specific Cena, Ambrose, Lesnar section. The Cesaro section is it's own little thing.

But how is that even possible? How is it possible that all Cesaro fans are going to be sitting together all in one section? You guys is talking loco.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Nov 17, '15, 3:10 pm

Viazon wrote:
SortaCreative wrote:
Viazon wrote:
SortaCreative wrote:

But how is that even possible? How is it possible that all Cesaro fans are going to be sitting together all in one section? You guys is talking loco.

They don't necessarily, but one Cesaro fan brings a bunch of printed out signs from home and gives them to those willing to hold them up and bingo bango you get Cesaro section. As for why it's called the Cesaro section, it's because that's what the first person put on the sign and each week someone follows suit. There's no clever play on words at work. It's just two words that sound good together.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 17, '15, 3:17 pm

Never change @Viazon, never change.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Viazon » Nov 17, '15, 3:31 pm

I prefer to believe my way is the correct way.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Nov 17, '15, 3:34 pm

Me thinks, @Viazon be trollin. To be clear the "section" part of Cesaro section does not designate a specific area of any arena. It designates Cesaro fans. Similar to Jericholics, Rock's "People", or Cenation. People who root for Cesaro are part of the Cesaro section. Think of it like the WWE Universe. It isn't actually a universe, its just people who are like minded.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby The Legend » Nov 17, '15, 3:39 pm

DBSoT wrote:Me thinks, @Viazon be trollin. To be clear the "section" part of Cesaro section does not designate a specific area of any arena. It designates Cesaro fans. Similar to Jericholics, Rock's "People", or Cenation. People who root for Cesaro are part of the Cesaro section. Think of it like the WWE Universe. It isn't actually a universe, its just people who are like minded.

That's not entirely true. When Cesaro section started at least, it was because there was like 25 fans all grouped together holding up signs that said "Cesaro Section" on them.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Viazon » Nov 17, '15, 3:41 pm

DBSoT wrote:Me thinks, @Viazon be trollin. To be clear the "section" part of Cesaro section does not designate a specific area of any arena. It designates Cesaro fans. Similar to Jericholics, Rock's "People", or Cenation. People who root for Cesaro are part of the Cesaro section. Think of it like the WWE Universe. It isn't actually a universe, its just people who are like minded.

I honestly wasn't trolling. This is what I thought. But I am now trying to play it off as a joke for fear of you people thinking I'm stupid.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Viazon » Nov 17, '15, 3:53 pm

To save face, I did some research and found that I am not the only who thought this way.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/1822162-cesaro-section-weird-assed-play-off-cesarean-section.html

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Nov 17, '15, 4:05 pm

Before 'Cesaro Section' was a thing, there were fans in one area of the crowd every week on NXT with 'Sasha Section' signs. I'm pretty sure the Cesaro Section thing came from that. Some fans probably copied the signs on Raw one week and then it just took off.

So I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with a cesarean section, though that is a fun coincidence.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby EmperorWu » Nov 17, '15, 4:12 pm

Ok I guess I'm the only one who agrees with Viazon. I legit thought that it was a play on words as well. Honestly I'm surprised we're the only ones who thought it was an intentional thing. We can't be the only ones who made that assumption.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 17, '15, 5:56 pm

We'll know for sure if one Raw there's a bunch of pregnant women holding "Cesaro Section" signs.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Nov 17, '15, 6:54 pm

I guess to be fair, it makes some sense since Cesaro's booking has been an abortion.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Next

Return to WWE