It is currently: May 11, '24, 2:28 pm

Seth Rollins tears MCL/ACL out 6-9 months, WWE to hold tournament at Survivor Series to crown new champion

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Seth Rollins tears MCL/ACL out 6-9 months, WWE to hold tournament at Survivor Series to crown new champion

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 06, '15, 1:07 pm

I don't think Lesnar will even be in the tournament, even with the lack if star power. First off, they're paying him a bunch of money and I think part of that is based on the amount of matches he is supposed to wrestle.

They might be able to pay him enough to wrestle, but if he has to wrestle 3 matches in one night. Are they going to pay him triple his normal rate for it? I don't know if they're that desperate.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Re: Seth Rollins tears MCL/ACL out 6-9 months, WWE to hold tournament at Survivor Series to crown new champion

Postby JPG619 » Nov 06, '15, 4:06 pm

That is really bad luck he worked this hard to get to the top and something like this happens. Well it happened to a lot of great wrestlers over the years having serious injuries but then again it a part of the business.

I wish him best of luck with his recovery.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Previous

Return to WWE