It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 10:53 pm

Favourite Promotion & Year

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Favourite Promotion & Year

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 04, '15, 6:59 pm

So what's your favourite wrestling promotion, and year of that promotion, and why? I suppose you can choose a few if you want.

2000 WWF
- Roster depth might have been at an all time high. They brought in the Radicalz which bolstered the mid card depth and the work rate, Jericho hit his stride that year too. Triple H might have had his best year of his career, and the Rock was white hot. They ditched a lot of the crazy Attitude Era stuff of 98-99 and streamlined it a bit with more wrestling, but it still had the hot crowds.

1997 WWF - Not their best year business wide in any way, and ratings they were getting their ass kicked all year. But as a Canadian I was a big mark for Bret Hart and the reformation of the Hart Foundation with Owen, Bulldog, Anvil, and Pillman. Having them be the anti-American heels in the US and beloved everywhere else was different and I had a blast watching Raw and cheering for them.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 359

Return to WWE