It is currently: May 25, '24, 1:59 am

Who will be the number one contender?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who will be the number one contender?

Postby prophet » Oct 26, '15, 4:52 pm

Surely they're not going to stick with Kane. Not after he lost clean and has now lost his 'corporate' role. Last nights PPV seemed to offer a lot of finality on feuds so you've got to imagine tonight will be about starting anew so with that said...who will be next to challenge Rollins?

I'm thinking Roman Reigns. He got the big win last night over Wyatt and with Brock probably taking a few months off, Taker tied up with the Wyatts for the foreseeable future and Cena/Orton off television I don't know who else it could be.

What do you guys think?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Who will be the number one contender?

Postby The Legend » Oct 26, '15, 5:00 pm

If we are basing it off what happened last night, Reigns is the obvious choice. Although I'm not sure that's how they will go.

My personal choice would be a good old fashioned #1 contender's tournament that could name someone fresh like Ambrose or Cesaro, but I wouldn't count on that happening.

I wouldn't count out a Sheamus cash in tonight and following feud or maybe announcing that he'll cash in at Survivor Series (I find that less likely). The other option they could choose to go with is further splintering the Authority from Rollins and creating a Survivor Series match of Team Authority vs Team Rollins. There's nothing that says they will definitely do Team Taker vs Team Wyatt and also nothing to say they can't do two Survivor Series matches.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Re: Who will be the number one contender?

Postby JPG619 » Oct 26, '15, 5:07 pm

I have a gut feeling it will be ether Cena or Reigns. One reason for Cena since he lost his title but they might have him face Del Rio for his rematch at Survivor Series which will then leave it with my only choice of Reigns

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Return to WWE