It is currently: May 10, '24, 1:24 am

Look everyone, it's Tyler!! (On SD)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Look everyone, it's Tyler!! (On SD)

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 21, '15, 8:23 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Announces_Tyler_Breeze_s_SmackDown_Debut.html

NXT Superstar Tyler Breeze stunned the WWE Universe by making his surprise main roster debut Tuesday night during a SmackDown television taping in Austin, Texas.

What business did the Gorgeous One have on the best show on Thursday night? Who did the newcomer tangle with on his first night? Find out this Thursday night at 8/7 C on Syfy.

I'll have to check this out on Smackdown, I actually think Breeze can get over on the main roster.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 359

Re: Look everyone, it's Tyler!! (On SD)

Postby Everlong » Oct 21, '15, 1:57 pm

What I wanna know is, how the fuck does Summer Rae even stand in those heels let alone walk in them? Good god I could never do it.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Messiah » Oct 21, '15, 2:01 pm

We need a Hollywood Blondes kind of tag team to form between Ziggler and Breeze with Summer Rae managing them.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby The Legend » Oct 21, '15, 2:05 pm

Messiah wrote:We need a Hollywood Blondes kind of tag team to form between Ziggler and Breeze with Summer Rae managing them.

That would be pretty awesome.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Hanley! » Oct 21, '15, 3:12 pm

Messiah wrote:We need a Hollywood Blondes kind of tag team to form between Ziggler and Breeze with Summer Rae managing them.

Sounds fantastic honestly. They might as well do something with Ziggler if they're not going to push him as a singles guy. It'd get Breeze over in a strong position quite early. It'd bolster the tag division a lot. And a split and push up the card for Breeze could conceivably happen in a couple of years.

I doubt they'll do it, but I'd love it if they did. They might as well start taking some of these spare wrestlers and turning them into tag teams to get that division going again. And Dolph and Breeze would probably work really well together, and could put out some great matches against the right opponents.

Looking forward to seeing Breeze on the main roster either way though. He's a lot of fun, in a few weeks I reckon he'll be more over than half the roster.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby prophet » Oct 25, '15, 7:06 am

I liked the segment, happy to see Breeze and I think working with Ziggler is a good introduction to main roster life for him. I didn't like that it was on Smackdown though, would've been more important on the main show.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Hanley! » Oct 25, '15, 9:30 am

prophet wrote:I liked the segment, happy to see Breeze and I think working with Ziggler is a good introduction to main roster life for him. I didn't like that it was on Smackdown though, would've been more important on the main show.

It was actually a good segment too. That segment would have gotten over on Raw. It felt more like a good, simple, old school angle than anything we've seen on Raw in quite some time. It made sense, there was some physicality to it and it set up a logical feud. Why not go for it on Raw? Even if they were worried that fans on Raw might not know who Tyler Breeze was, this would have put his gimmick across and started him off on the right foot.

I hope that he's on Raw this week, and that there's some good follow up.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 25, '15, 10:10 am

Hanley! wrote:
prophet wrote:I liked the segment, happy to see Breeze and I think working with Ziggler is a good introduction to main roster life for him. I didn't like that it was on Smackdown though, would've been more important on the main show.

It was actually a good segment too. That segment would have gotten over on Raw. It felt more like a good, simple, old school angle than anything we've seen on Raw in quite some time. It made sense, there was some physicality to it and it set up a logical feud. Why not go for it on Raw? Even if they were worried that fans on Raw might not know who Tyler Breeze was, this would have put his gimmick across and started him off on the right foot.

I hope that he's on Raw this week, and that there's some good follow up.

Given WWE's history. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the exact same angle on Raw, assuming no one saw it on Smackdown. Wouldn't be the first time. :P

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Oct 25, '15, 11:24 am

Better question, why would they debut a new person 4 days before a PPV? Also why start a new feud right before a PPV as well?

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby PorkChop » Oct 25, '15, 12:23 pm

Title disappointed me. I was hoping for the momentous return of Tyler Reks.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Return to WWE