It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 4:15 am

Why do people hate Sheamus?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Why do people hate Sheamus?

Postby SortaCreative » Sep 08, '15, 5:21 am

I don't get it.

He's got a solid look. He's a great worker, especially when paired with someone who can compliment his rough style. His matches against Barrett and Bryan for example were great. He can talk, he's not the best but he's certainly not the worst.

His entrance is fucking boss. I don't get the hate he gets. His current boring program could be placed at the feet of Orton rather than Sheamus. Orton has notoriously dragged angles and feuds down by just being his boring robotic self.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Why do people hate Sheamus?

Postby Circled Square » Sep 08, '15, 6:35 am

Because his ceiling is low. That's it. There's nothing he can do that somebody better can't. Nobody wants to see him take the belt off of anyone. His look would be awesome if he didn't say respect the hawk and seem so fake angry yet goofy...blah. I liked him years ago but the ship sailed.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Everlong » Sep 08, '15, 7:02 am

Ha, @Messiah was recently wondering the same thing: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8376

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Sep 08, '15, 3:57 pm

I would never consider him a great worker. He's so meh to me. I don't hate him, I don't love him. I just get tired of him if I see him too often.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby EmperorWu » Sep 08, '15, 4:07 pm

SortaCreative wrote:boring

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby DBSoT » Sep 08, '15, 4:52 pm

I have asked myself the same thing until I realized that II can only remember liking one of his feuds (Bryan). Other then that he is just kind of there. I do think he does get unfairly lumped in with other big men that aren't as good like Big Show and Kane. I think he heel run could work, but starting him off with Orton was a mistake. Orton is on auto pilot and isn't really adding anything to his feuds lately.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Return to WWE