It is currently: May 13, '24, 6:07 am

Eva Marie with the GOAT botch

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Eva Marie with the GOAT botch

Postby Romo » Sep 02, '15, 7:26 pm

I haven't got a gif of it yet but its was fucking hilarious, she faced another female wrestler called Billie Kay and Kay hit a suplex and went for the pin and the ref got the 1,2 and it was clear she wasn't putting her shoulder up for 3 so the ref before he hit the 3 pulled up and made it seem she put her shoulder up when she clearly didn't and then the crowd shitted all over her, it was fucking fantastic, she is so bad the fact the WWE want her to be "the next big thing" is an insult.

but yeah if you can check out her botch, it is fantastic

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 225

Re: Eva Marie with the GOAT botch

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 02, '15, 8:10 pm

Was this on NXT? Isn't it edited? :lol How did this stay in?

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby Romo » Sep 03, '15, 8:44 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:Was this on NXT? Isn't it edited? :lol How did this stay in?

it was right at the end of the match so they couldn't cut it to anywhere :lol

go to 4:45 and watch from there.... brutal stuff

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Sep 03, '15, 8:54 pm

Romo wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:Was this on NXT? Isn't it edited? :lol How did this stay in?

it was right at the end of the match so they couldn't cut it to anywhere :lol

go to 4:45 and watch from there.... brutal stuff

Oh jesus. She sucks ass.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Messiah » Sep 03, '15, 9:30 pm

That heat though.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Viazon » Sep 04, '15, 4:00 am

WWE want her to be the next big thing? I had never heard this. I didn't even think she still wrestled. I assumed she only appeared on Total Divas.

I think Eva is very attractive. It's the red hair that does it for me. But that's it as far as she goes. She really is probably the least talented Diva on the roster. That's what happens though when you get models and train them to be wrestlers instead of actually training women who have always wanted to be wrestlers.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby KaiserGlider » Sep 04, '15, 10:20 pm

I don't get it, there must be some attractive women in the indies who have wrestling experience. Why do they hire models who have to be trained from the ground up?

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Locke » Sep 04, '15, 10:56 pm

This chick gave VKM the best blowjob he's ever had in his life. That's the only explanation my brain can come up with to why they wanna push her to the moon.

Hell, I don't even think she's that attractive. Bayley is hotter and more natural beauty by far AND she has talent and heart.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby PorkChop » Sep 05, '15, 6:26 am

If you're scheduled to win a match, why wouldn't you kick out of a pin?

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Hanley! » Sep 05, '15, 7:29 am

Locke wrote:This chick gave VKM the best blowjob he's ever had in his life. That's the only explanation my brain can come up with to why they wanna push her to the moon.

If she had done that, he'd probably be over it by now.

I actually think it's just a case of Vince thinking that if he has a crush on someone, then everyone else in the world must have a crush on her too. And given he clearly doesn't think a lot of female wrestlers (maybe females in general), the only reason anyone could have to want to watch a woman in WWE is that she's hot.

It's the Sable thing all over again. She didn't have an ounce of talent, but Vince thought she was hot so he pushed her over every other woman in the company.

That being said, at least Sable was attractive. It's a horrible reason to push someone, and I don't condone it at all. Nor did I enjoy it back when it was happening with Sable. But I don't even think Eva Marie is attractive. She's not even the most attractive red head they've got: Becky Lynch all the way.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 05, '15, 7:34 am

KaiserGlider wrote:I don't get it, there must be some attractive women in the indies who have wrestling experience. Why do they hire models who have to be trained from the ground up?

They just signed a big indy female and a woman from Japan, so I think they know they still have to bring in some women who can go for NXT.

Hanley! wrote:It's the Sable thing all over again. She didn't have an ounce of talent, but Vince thought she was hot so he pushed her over every other woman in the company.

To Eva's credit, she has been working with Brian Kendrick to work on her in ring skills. But the problem is she is still way too green to be getting a push on TV. I don't get it. I get they want to capitalize on her being on Total Divas, but that show will still be on next year. Why not wait another year for the push when she's had another year of training?

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Daz » Sep 05, '15, 4:18 pm

I still feel bad for her. WWE may want her to be the next best thing, but they threw her in the ring with little to no training, and obviously she was awful. Then she had healths problems, which kept her out of the ring for a while, and now she's thrown back in there, once again with minimal training. Given the high standard that's been set by the women down there, it's unrealistic to expect her to live up to it. She was always going to bomb, now she's bombing, spectacularly.

If she weren't on Total Divas, she wouldn't be on TV yet. In a year, she'll probably be at an Alexis Bliss or Dana Brooks level, but even that's going to be difficult, because she's gotta try and improve in front of a very hostile crowd.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby SlightlyJames » Sep 05, '15, 5:42 pm

PorkChop wrote:If you're scheduled to win a match, why wouldn't you kick out of a pin?

Being a shitty wrestler can have that effect.

Str8Shooter wrote:To Eva's credit, she has been working with Brian Kendrick to work on her in ring skills.

After two years of working in the biggest pro wrestling company in the world she's decided to get some wrestling training? Well in Eva! :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 05, '15, 5:46 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_Plans_for_Bayley_s_WWE_NXT_Women_s_Title_Reign_and_Eva_Marie_s_Big_Push.html

Current plans have WWE NXT Women's Champion Bayley feuding with Dana Brooke and then Eva Marie.

WWE officials really want to validate Eva Marie right now by making her NXT Women's Champion. The idea is that they can tell the story of Eva proving her critics wrong through hard work.

This is just speculation but it looks like Bayley vs. Brooke could kick off at the September 10th NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University with a possible match at the October 7th Takeover event. Eva could start feuding with Bayley at the next set of tapings with a possible match at the NXT "Takeover: London" event in December. A three-way feud to carry them through December is possible also.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

So much for the vaunted NXT women's division if this happens. God bless Bayley but she'll have her work cut out for her making these matches decent.

Pushing Eva Marie like this will effectively end her career. She isn't ready for this and the fans are going to brutalize her, I hope she has thick skin.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Romo » Sep 05, '15, 5:59 pm

I don't understand why Eva Marie is working with Brian Kendrick and not Sara Del Rey, Kendrick is in LA and she has to be in Florida for NXT for the most part so she realistic only gets 1/2 days to work with Kendrick when really she should be doing 3/4 days of solid work, Eva Marie will just turn out of be another Kelly Kelly but unlike Kelly Kelly the crowd hate her and is now surrounded by superb female wrestlers where her crappy skills will stick out like a sore thumb.

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Sep 05, '15, 6:17 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_Plans_for_Bayley_s_WWE_NXT_Women_s_Title_Reign_and_Eva_Marie_s_Big_Push.html

Current plans have WWE NXT Women's Champion Bayley feuding with Dana Brooke and then Eva Marie.

WWE officials really want to validate Eva Marie right now by making her NXT Women's Champion. The idea is that they can tell the story of Eva proving her critics wrong through hard work.

This is just speculation but it looks like Bayley vs. Brooke could kick off at the September 10th NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University with a possible match at the October 7th Takeover event. Eva could start feuding with Bayley at the next set of tapings with a possible match at the NXT "Takeover: London" event in December. A three-way feud to carry them through December is possible also.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

So much for the vaunted NXT women's division if this happens. God bless Bayley but she'll have her work cut out for her making these matches decent.

Pushing Eva Marie like this will effectively end her career. She isn't ready for this and the fans are going to brutalize her, I hope she has thick skin.

If this is true (and it's the kind of thing that could definitely be true given what we know of WWE), then it's another example of how absolutely terrible that entire company has become at their own business. For a pro wrestling company, manipulating the audience and trying to make them feel a certain way about what you're presenting is the entire foundation of your product. This is a fake sport, and without the ability to make fans buy into things, it all falls apart.

It seems like it's been years since WWE has understood its audience, or just people in general. Vince McMahon might not be an actual human being. They think that a green, unpopular wrestler being given a championship in record time, after a series of terrible, poorly received matches is going to validate her? They think that constitutes proving her critics wrong? These fuckers are INSANE!

Good luck putting her in front of a raucous NXT Takeover crowd (which will be even more raucous because it's in London of all places) and expecting a favourable reaction. The last two women's championship matches at NXT Takeovers were both match of the year contenders. They were both the match of the night on their respective shows. You want to follow that up with an Eva Marie match? What the actual fuck?

I pity whoever is booking NXT. They obviously have more of a clue than whoever's booking Raw, but now it looks like they've been mandated to push Eva Marie in developmental to help prepare her for a run on the main roster. And it's going to be a disaster.

The Dana Brooke news is bothering me too. Have they forgotten that Alexa Bliss is on the roster? I mean, she's actually good. She can wrestle! She can talk! She's over already and she looks great! Just give her the title match you absolute nutcases!

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby SlightlyJames » Sep 05, '15, 7:19 pm

Hanley! wrote:It seems like it's been years since WWE has understood its audience, or just people in general. Vince McMahon might not be an actual human being. They think that a green, unpopular wrestler being given a championship in record time, after a series of terrible, poorly received matches is going to validate her? They think that constitutes proving her critics wrong? These fuckers are INSANE!

If they had put her in one of those three Diva teams before they'd essentially have Woman Reigns. :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Viazon » Sep 06, '15, 3:03 am

If all of this is true then I hope Eva steps up her game, for her own sake. If she gets the title put on her when she is still this terrible, then the fans will simply just not accept her. Maybe she can get better and prove everyone wrong and I hope she does.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby EmperorWu » Sep 06, '15, 6:16 am

Honestly I had to re-watch it to notice it. Having said that her matches are terrible. Her match against Carmella at Brooklyn Takeover was awful. Although Carmella looked insanely hot. That's the first time I've ever found her attractive.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Messiah » Sep 06, '15, 6:26 am

Hanley! wrote:The Dana Brooke news is bothering me too. Have they forgotten that Alexa Bliss is on the roster? I mean, she's actually good. She can wrestle! She can talk! She's over already and she looks great! Just give her the title match you absolute nutcases!

Can't forget that she also has a freakin' awesome theme.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Next

Return to WWE