It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 4:37 am

Heel Undertaker

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Heel Undertaker

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 18, '15, 9:43 am

Thank fucking god. Let's hope that the boo's continue and build. I'm actually looking forward to this match now. Hopefully Lesnar wins.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: Heel Undertaker

Postby lyonssv » Aug 18, '15, 9:47 am

He sure is acting heelish, but I think he only got booed like that cause they were in Minnesota. He'll get his cheers at Summerslam. Of course a portion of the crowd will be rooting for Brock because he's awesome, but the majority I think will pull for Taker.

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 13

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 18, '15, 11:03 am

Two low blows, though?

Surely he's turned. If not, WTF?

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Aug 18, '15, 11:08 am

Yeah, I don't think this is supposed to signify an actual heel turn, they were just playing to the local crowd.

Though it doesn't make much difference to me either way. Part of me thinks that I might respond to Undertaker a little more as a heel, given I never cheer for him in any of his matches. But he just feels so irrelevant to me these days that I don't think I could care about him under any alignment.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby PorkChop » Aug 18, '15, 11:18 am

Hanley! wrote:Yeah, I don't think this is supposed to signify an actual heel turn, they were just playing to the local crowd.

Though it doesn't make much difference to me either way. Part of me thinks that I might respond to Undertaker a little more as a heel, given I never cheer for him in any of his matches. But he just feels so irrelevant to me these days that I don't think I could care about him under any alignment.

I feel the same way. If Undertaker turns heel it's too little too late, for me. He's already outstayed his welcome as a member of the roster. I don't think anything could be done with him which would actually make me interested in him. Similar to Big Show.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 18, '15, 11:45 am

I had zero interest in this match before Taker's second low blow last night. Lesnar gets bigger pops than anybody in his hometown or not. Brock's clearly the face of this feud.

Part of the magic of watching pro-wrestling is our personal emotions that surround these characters. None of us like seeing Undertaker come back over and over again. If he has turned heel, we can finally channel and perpetuate our negative opinions. I believe that Undertaker currently has just enough passion for the art form to make himself a compelling personality as a bad guy for (hopefully) the final stretch of his career.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Return to WWE