It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 7:29 pm

YAy! Finally!

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

YAy! Finally!

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 11, '15, 12:05 am

So I went to my first ever WWE show tonight. It was awesome. I'll post pics tomorrow. My camera is shit though, most of them suck. Stil; I've been afan flro like 20 some years, and I finalluy went. Man! I had a great time.

Pros: The crowd was super hot, ti was so fun chamting shit.
DAmie' bRayan, home town hero.
The Divas!
I was the only person chanting JBL before the show when he was by the side of the entrance. He smiled at me and waved, so cool.
You really get into every match when you're ther in person.
The area was nice, you could see the wrestlers very well even a bit far away.

Cons: I was by the entrance so the boom mic camera thing ws in the way a lot.
The pyroi was sp fucking loud. Like crazy loud.
They don't do shit between commerial breaks, so you just shit there watchinf their adversmets,.
The mics on the ring are too loud, it makes it feel too hokey.
In some ways watching on TV is better.

Dream come true, finally! Had the best time ever.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 62

Re: YAy! Finally!

Postby JPG619 » Aug 11, '15, 11:31 am

Seems like you liked it. I do agree with your cons but the reason for the pyro and the ring mics are loud is for tv purposes so you can understand what they are saying over the crowd noises.

I remember my first WWE when they used pyro i nearly jumped out of my seat now I just brace my self since I know when they will happen and since there are not many WWE wrestlers that have pyro any more it easy to relax then waiting for that bang.

I so hope WWE has a live tv event in Toronto soon since be been getting house shows and they put it in a 6000 seat venue so it makes it hard to get seats to the show. It be better if they put it in our main hockey venue but I think if they do that it only be half filled.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Return to WWE