It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 2:43 am

Bo Dallas should join The Wyatt Family

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Bo Dallas should join The Wyatt Family

Postby prophet » Jul 28, '15, 1:55 pm

I've made this thread off the back of my prediction post for the SummerSlam card. One of the matches I predicted was Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Sting vs The Wyatt Family. Now we know Erick Rowan is out of the picture for the foreseeable future so for the above match to take place Bray is going to need to recruit a new initiate.

Who better than his real life brother? They don't have to acknowledge that fact mind you, I just think Bo Dallas has failed miserably since he debuted (not all his fault) but has shown the right aggression and intensity at times to show that he'd fit in with The Wyatt Family - he'd be a lot better than Rowan who isn't good at all and would offer a bit of a different dynamic to the group.

I suppose my question to you is this; who would you add to the Wyatt Family if you could?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Bo Dallas should join The Wyatt Family

Postby Hanley! » Jul 28, '15, 2:12 pm

prophet wrote:Who better than his real life brother?

Someone with any talent. :lol

I'm not against Bo Dallas in the Wyatt Family. He's as well off there as anywhere else, I guess. But the guy's not actually any good, so I wouldn't get excited about it. He's no better than Rowan was, and he doesn't even have the impressive appearance. Hell, he couldn't even have a good match with Neville of all people!

I'd be more excited to see the Wyatts pick up a new member that could actually add something to the group, rather than just making up the numbers.

Actually now that I think about it, arguably the only good things about Bo Dallas are his gimmick and the way he uses "Bo" in random words, and he couldn't take either of these things with him into the Wyatt Family. So maybe he would be worse in the group than he is right now. On the bright side though, he'd have Bray and Harper there to carry the load for him and conceal his faults.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby SlightlyJames » Jul 28, '15, 2:15 pm

Fuck it, put Baron Corbin in the Wyatt Family.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby SlightlyJames » Jul 28, '15, 3:09 pm

I decided to take a minute to really think about who would be good if they were looking to bolster the Wyatt Family, perhaps even beyond the previous trio.

I do think that Baron Corbin would be a good fit, he looks like a creepy bastard as it is so he'd fit right in and y'know, all the NXT commentary goes on about with him is his "presence" to why not put that to good use by having him follow Wyatt around as an intimidating figure who's a little bit more nimble than Rowan was but while still shielding his lack of ring experience by limiting his involvement. It could serve the same purpose for him as the Shield did for Roman Reigns, actually.

Another guy who could really benefit from this is Damien Sandow. Now I know that it's a weird jump going from impersonating The Miz and Randy Savage to following around a cult leader but they could easily spin that as Sandow struggling to find his indentity or something along those lines and finding safety in the arms of the Wyatt family. Like Corbin he could definitely pull off the look, he's got those crazy eyes, man. Wyatt could talk about how the guy was an intellectual who was rejected by the fans, spent years trying to adapt himself to gain their admiration but still wound up being forgotten and tossed aside.

It could end up being a more effective version of when Daniel Bryan joined, a familiar sort of fan favourite character who has been "converted", so to speak. The reason this would work and the Bryan thing didn't is I doubt there are any grander plans for Sandow, whereas they were too eager to move Bryan on from this before it had a chance to stretch its legs.

There are probably other guys that could fit the bill too, those two were the first ones to jump out at me where I could really see it happening, though.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Str8Shooter » Jul 28, '15, 5:09 pm

There was a rumour yesterday that Adam Rose, in a return to his Leo Kruger character, would be the third member. He made some cryptic tweets with a pic of himself as Kruger. That might be a better fit to be honest than Bo.

I wouldn't mind Bo though, he's not doing much as it is. But the look would have to change drastically. I don't even know if he can grow a decent beard. If not, they'd have to dress him up in some new gear and stuff.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Jul 28, '15, 5:22 pm

If they want a short term guy they should use NXT's Braun Stowman. He hasn't been on TV yet, but he has been wrestling NXT house shows and he has the perfect look. Image Image

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Enygma » Jul 28, '15, 5:46 pm

May as well put I.R.S. in there too.

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Str8Shooter » Jul 28, '15, 5:48 pm

Enygma wrote:May as well put I.R.S. in there too.

Somebody has do the Wyatts taxes.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jul 28, '15, 8:53 pm

I like the idea of Adam rose only because the guy has talent but he just can't connect for some reason. Maybe a run with Bray could open up the fans to him.

Other than that I can't think of anyone really that could fit without a decent removal from TV first. I don't know who is out on injury or whatever but the current roster is limited

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Return to WWE