It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 1:41 am

Will Cesaro win a singles Championship before the year is over?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Will Cesaro win a singles Championship before the year is over?

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 23, '15, 10:13 pm

I could definitely see him winning the IC or US championship at some point before the year is over. Cesaro deserves a long and respectful top-tier championship run more than anybody. He's the best wrestler in WWE right now. If Kevin Owens isn't the one, then Cesaro should be the guy to take the title off Cena.

The only problem is, once Cena loses the mid card championship does he stay in the mid card or end up back in the main event? I think that calls for a separate topic in itself, which I'll take the liberty to post.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: Will Cesaro win a singles Championship before the year is over?

Postby Headlesspete » Jul 24, '15, 1:31 pm

Unfortunately i can see Ryback holding the Intercontinental title for some time if they don't take it off him while he's injured. The WWE seems to love this guy, so i fully expect them to make us endure his title reign of terror.

As for the US title, i would assume Cena drops it when he wins the WWE title at SummerSlam. There's plenty of guys who could be in line next, and Cesaro definitely deserves it.

Me personally, I'd like to see Rusev get a 2nd reign. Between Rusev and Cesaro, i feel both in the ring are great, but Rusev has at least some character work going on with him. With Cesaro, i don't feel like he's defined in any way other than the Swing. If WWE could decently invest in some backstory and show he's more than a 2D hologram, I'd be all for Cesaro getting the title.

Then again, who am i kidding? Big Show or Mark Henry will probably be next in line. Gotta keep pushing those young guns! :D

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 61

Postby SlightlyJames » Jul 24, '15, 1:42 pm

@Headlesspete Why the hate for the Big Guy? Ryback's usually good for a fun segment though he's not the best in-ring.

...and since I'm already talking to you, for the love of all that is good, delete that empty space below your signature! :lol

As far as the question at hand, Cesaro has to be going somewhere good. He's been too damn good for too damn long to not get a real push and it's finally looking like it will happen. It's entirely possible that he's the one to finally take the title off of Cena, I could see a scenario where he beats Cena after a great match, they shake hands and he continues the open challenge.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Headlesspete » Jul 24, '15, 1:55 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:@Headlesspete Why the hate for the Big Guy? Ryback's usually good for a fun segment though he's not the best in-ring.

...and since I'm already talking to you, for the love of all that is good, delete that empty space below your signature! :lol

He's slow, hes boring, he has no character, he looks stupid,, he's clumsy, he's the epitome of McMahons idea of what a "superstar" is, and 80% of the roster is better than he is, and yet its him who now holds the 2nd biggest title in the company. To summarize, Ryback is just plain awful, and I'd rather watch Sheamus than him (and i can't stand Sheamus either")

And I've tried, but it seems to be attached to the actual signature! I've asked for a new one so hopefully it won't be there for long.

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 61

Postby SlightlyJames » Jul 24, '15, 2:01 pm

I disagree about Ryback from a character perspective. The guy has plenty of charisma and can usually get a laugh out of me, he's a funny guy.

Anyway, it's not part of the signature. It's 500x250 which is pretty damn big but it shouldn't look like that. It looks like you've put the code for the image on and then hammered the return key afterwards. If you put your cursor right after the image code and then highlight the entire area below it you should be able to delete all of the empty space you've put in there.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Return to WWE