It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 3:53 am

Xavier Woods has his own video game channel on YouTube

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Xavier Woods has his own video game channel on YouTube

Postby prophet » Jul 19, '15, 8:17 am

Has anybody been watching these? WWE set him up a video gaming channel on YouTube called UpUpDownDown and they're pretty funny. I'll post a few below if anybody is interested! I always enjoy seeing what these people are like outside of the ring and videos like this are great ways of getting to see their actual personalities.

The punishment videos are pretty awesome :lol

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Xavier Woods has his own video game channel on YouTube

Postby Circled Square » Jul 19, '15, 10:04 am

Woods is a very articulate guy I have to say, he's a great speaker and I'm glad he's with New Day and didn't get lost in the Funky shuffle.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Locke » Jul 19, '15, 10:55 am

I find it maddening that he's doing what I dream about (gaming on a popular channel) and has the time to do it on top of WWE. And I can't do it because I'm too tired from cutting hair..!? No fair

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby SortaCreative » Jul 19, '15, 11:25 am

Set up games consoles in your barber shop. Camera where the mirrors are and then when customers come in. Have a quick game, cut their hair and boom. Two in one.

You know it's gold.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Circled Square » Jul 19, '15, 11:26 am

Locke wrote:I find it maddening that he's doing what I dream about (gaming on a popular channel) and has the time to do it on top of WWE. And I can't do it because I'm too tired from cutting hair..!? No fair

Why not make the white version of this?

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 19, '15, 6:06 pm

Dude is hilarious. I've been watching for a few weeks now.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Return to WWE