It is currently: Apr 26, '24, 11:44 pm

2 Major Names Returning For Summerslam

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

2 Major Names Returning For Summerslam

Postby prophet » Jul 17, '15, 4:56 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/598769- ... m-spoilers

The Undertaker and Sting. Big news, I kind of expected to see Sting again at some point but Taker appearing on a non-Mania show? Wowzah, Taker will be on RAW next week apparently. With the way the show has been lately, a whole lot of meh besides Owens/Cena and Rollins I'm all for this.

Taker's last ride at Survivor Series maybe?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: 2 Major Names Returning For Summerslam

Postby Circled Square » Jul 17, '15, 4:57 pm

Why do I have a feeling that they'll both be there but not involved with each other?

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Str8Shooter » Jul 17, '15, 5:49 pm

Pulling out the big guns for Summerslam for sure. I have no idea who they'll be wrestling if it isn't each other (and I don't think it will be). Taker vs Brock rematch doesn't work with Brock essentially a face now. Taker vs Wyatt again? I don't really like that. I have no idea who Sting will face, unless he gets his win back against Triple H which i highly doubt.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Jul 18, '15, 7:59 am

When was the last time Taker appeared at a show outside of WrestleMania?!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Messiah » Jul 18, '15, 8:11 am

Everlong wrote:When was the last time Taker appeared at a show outside of WrestleMania?!

Assuming we're not counting Raws or anything, Bragging Rights 2010 is the last PPV he wrestled (or even showed up) at that wasn't a WrestleMania.

The last Raw he showed up at (if we're excluding those during WrestleMania season), he wrestled with Team Hell No against The Shield.

And a match on SmackDown against Dean Ambrose.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby lyonssv » Jul 18, '15, 9:34 am

It has to be Undertaker vs Sting, right? Nothing else really makes sense.

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 13

Postby DBSoT » Jul 18, '15, 9:47 am

At this point, neither guy really interests me. They wouldn't put anyone clean over the undertaker (minus Lesnar) and Sting lost any worthwhile interest after HHH turned Mania into a DX/NWO nostalgia-fest.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby prophet » Jul 19, '15, 8:11 am

DBSoT wrote:At this point, neither guy really interests me. They wouldn't put anyone clean over the undertaker (minus Lesnar) and Sting lost any worthwhile interest after HHH turned Mania into a DX/NWO nostalgia-fest.

LIES. STING IS STILL COOL TO SOME OF US DAMN YOU.

I'm pumped to see both of them, I've been pretty disinterested with the show lately so this will be good for me!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Circled Square » Jul 19, '15, 10:21 am

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... ch-at-wwe/

Outside interference is expected in the finish for tonight's Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt match at the WWE Battleground pay-per-view.

Dave Meltzer noted on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that there have been plans for Luke Harper to get involved in the feud, possibly tonight. Meltzer also indicated that this angle may be where Sting makes his return. He said, "That's where Sting fits in too."

It was also noted that Sting is set to be involved in the same match as Bray Wyatt at SummerSlam, unless plans change.

Thoughts? What if Wyatt gets the rub at SS against Taker!? :tim

I just can't see Sting getting involved with Wyatt/Reigns.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 209

Return to WWE