It is currently: Jun 04, '24, 2:53 am

Vince is off his rocker - rumored Summerslam Main Event? LOL

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Vince is off his rocker - rumored Summerslam Main Event? LOL

Postby SKS » Jun 15, '15, 3:26 pm

~ Face-turn Seth Rollins vs Triple H for the WWE Championship ~

Of course this is just some random rumor from the internet that makes no sense in the present day universe.

EDIT: Rajah.com says that Bryan Alvarez said the match was planned on his radio show. But apparently he never said it, and thinks that Rollins is fighting Lesnar instead. Just a rumor thrown out there for fun I assume.

Last edited by SKS on Jun 15, '15, 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 266

Re: Vince is off his rocker - rumored Summerslam Main Event

Postby Circled Square » Jun 15, '15, 3:29 pm

Please God no. Do you have a source for this rumor lol?

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby SKS » Jun 15, '15, 3:31 pm

Circled Square wrote:Image

Please God no. Do you have a source for this rumor lol?

Rajah.com says that Bryan Alvarez said the match was planned. But apparently he never said it, and thinks that Rollins is fighting Lesnar instead. Just a rumor thrown out there for fun I assume.

I would lol hard though if Triple H put himself in the main event and he proceeds to beat Rollins for the belt.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 266

Postby Circled Square » Jun 15, '15, 3:33 pm

I actually think Rollins vs. Triple H would be a good match. Just not under these circumstances.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Re: Vince is off his rocker - rumored Summerslam Main Event? LOL

Postby Daz » Jun 15, '15, 3:55 pm

I'm half expecting Rollins to turn face and for Trips to replace him in the Authority with Kevin Owens. Just based on how quickly Owens has gotten over and the level of performance he's putting in.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Re: Vince is off his rocker - rumored Summerslam Main Event? LOL

Postby lyonssv » Jun 15, '15, 9:44 pm

Though the split with the Authority has been going on for a couple weeks now, I've seen it as more of a face Authority rather than a face Rollins. And tonight, they brought back Lesnar to face Rollins...even more face-ish.

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 13

Return to WWE