It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 9:58 pm

Calling it now.

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Calling it now.

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 14, '15, 5:39 pm

Reigns wins MITB and Rollins retains title with out the Authority. Many have said the same but I have a weird feeling that the Authority after being shoved away by Rollins so to speak, will want and need a new guy. That guy is Reigns who will cash in after the Authority kicks the crap out Rollins.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: Calling it now.

Postby Circled Square » Jun 14, '15, 5:46 pm

Sweet man tell you what guys if he's right you give me some good rep? Sounds good right guys? Right? :chug2

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby prophet » Jun 14, '15, 5:47 pm

I think Reigns will win MITB and turn heel but I don't see him aligning with The Authority. I see him being the reason Rollins' retains when he costs Ambrose the match.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby SlightlyJames » Jun 14, '15, 5:52 pm

It seems to be popular opinion from what I've been reading that Summerslam will be Roman vs Brock. When Brock left he fucked up the Authority and I would imagine, were he to compete, it would be for the title. As much as I'm beginning to like Roman it would appear that the easiest way to put him in front of Brock again is to give him the strap and put the Authority behind him.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby prophet » Jun 14, '15, 5:59 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:It seems to be popular opinion from what I've been reading that Summerslam will be Roman vs Brock. When Brock left he fucked up the Authority and I would imagine, were he to compete, it would be for the title. As much as I'm beginning to like Roman it would appear that the easiest way to put him in front of Brock again is to give him the strap and put the Authority behind him.

I disagree. After Rollins cashed in at Wrestlemania and embarrassed him the next night on RAW the match people want is for the cowardly champion to finally, finally get his just desserts at the hands of the (now) biggest babyface in the company and biggest draw in Brock Lesnar.

With that said I definitely think the best way to have Roman in the main event would be to have him win MITB, turn heel later in the evening on Ambrose before feuding with him for a few months. Then after Brock finally wins his belt back at Summerslam I'd have Reigns cash in (with or without the Authority behind him) and go from there.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DBSoT » Jun 14, '15, 6:14 pm

As long as he is not the same chicken shit heel Rollins is portrayed as, then I am all for it.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby EmperorWu » Jun 14, '15, 6:19 pm

DBSoT wrote:As long as he is not the same chicken shit heel Rollins is portrayed as, then I am all for it.

Man I loved Rollins so much. He used to be such a game heel, who was down to fight anyone. It was so refreshing. Then they had to turn him into the typical coward heel. Way to ruin anything good WWE. :angrysanta

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Return to WWE