It is currently: May 20, '24, 9:02 am

Your current top 5 Divas? (main roster)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Your current top 5 Divas? (main roster)

Postby Hanley! » May 10, '15, 12:24 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:Well I know that's who you would have take a back seat, but I'm not sure WWE will.

WWE might not take exactly the same approach, though they probably won't be too far off. They'll keep the Bellas looking strong because they love these girls for some insane reason. I mean, Nikki has become decent, but she's not fantastic and Brie is still pretty bad.

But as for everyone else, I do believe WWE will bury them all to get the new girls over. That's what they do. They rarely invest in any of the females long term. They'll sacrifice of their older female performers to get the new performers over. Basically the opposite of what they do with the guys.

In this particular case, at least they'll be putting over wrestlers who are genuinely talented, so that's nice. But they'll ruin Becky, Sasha and Charlotte a year later most likely, by letting them take a backseat to whatever new models they've invested in. So anything good that happens in the division on the main roster is never going to last for long.

Though, maybe Charlotte could get some kind of sustainable role on the main roster due to being Ric Flair's daughter. That'll take her a lot further than her talent.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Previous

Return to WWE