It is currently: May 12, '24, 6:53 am

Your Wrestlemania 30 card

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Your Wrestlemania 30 card

Postby The Legend » Feb 11, '14, 7:58 pm

So now that we see where some of the matches are going I decided to do one more card that's half what's been booked already and half how I would book things moving forward.

Pre-Show: IC Title Match – Big E Langston (c) vs Ryback: Classic big man matchup. The two do a lot of impressive power moves in a short matchup that Langston retains the belt in.

Brother vs Brother – Cody Rhodes vs Goldust: Cody turns heel on his brother during a tag title shot at Elimination Chamber and they fight a fierce personal rivalry. Cody beats Goldust and sends his older brother away for a while.

Tag Title – New Age Outlaws (c) vs Usos vs Wyatt Family: Pretty simple concept. NAO keeps the belts until Mania where Usos and Wyatt Family both get built up as big time challenges to the belts with a lot of heat with the Outlaws for different reasons. Usos walk away with the belts and a rivalry with the Wyatt Family that will continue.

Crack in the Shield – Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns: After breaking up at the Elimination Chamber the trio goes on to fight each other at Mania. Dean Ambrose picks up the victory.

Mixed Tag Match – Fandango and Summer Rae vs Justin Gabriel and Emma: Gabriel pairs up with Emma in a semi-romantic, semi-managerial role. The teams clash and lead to a mixed tag match at Mania. Fandango pins Gabriel for the win.

Fight the Power – Kane w/HHH vs CM Punk: CM Punk returns at Elimination Chamber from the crowd to help Bryan win the match and advance to WrestleMania in the main event and prevent the Authority from interfering to help Orton retain. As punishment for his act, HHH and Kane make Punk’s life hell and lead to this No-DQ match where Punk gets his victory and a #1 Contender shot.

Grudge Match – Bray Wyatt vs Dolph Ziggler: Bray turns his attention on the Show Off after Ziggler celebrates a victory. A classic feud playing off the personality differences of the two builds from there. Ziggler beats Wyatt in a fantastic match.

US Title Match – Kofi Kingston (c) vs Antonio Cesaro vs Damien Sandow vs Christian: Kofi takes the belt off of Ambrose one night on RAW so that Dean can fight with the Shield. Kingston then gets into a situation where all three men start gunning for his title. Cesaro gets the win to take the US championship. Starting a rivalry with Jack Swagger soon after.

Grudge Match – John Cena vs Bad News Barrett: One week during Barrett’s announcements Cena decides to interrupt and say that the crowd doesn’t need to hear any of his bad news tonight. Later that night Barrett interferes in a Cena match and knocks him out saying he has bad news for Cena. From there the two set off their rivalry. Cena wins the match.

The Streak – Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar: Not my favorite match for Taker this year, but also sort of the only one I have left for him with how the rest of the card plays out. Nonetheless the two put on a great showing in a personal rivalry and a physical match. Undertaker gets the win.

Divas Title – AJ Lee (c) vs Tamina Snuka: Tamina turns on AJ the night after Elimination Chamber while she brags about another victory that Tamina helps her get. Tamina wins the belt to start a new reign and take the championship in a different direction.

WWE Title – Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan (c) vs Batista: Bryan wins the belt in the Elimination Chamber, Batista still has his shot while Orton gets a re-match. I’d have Bryan pin Batista to get the win and retain the belt.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby prophet » Feb 23, '14, 1:08 pm

Ahead of tonight's PPV and tomorrow's epic RAW I'll post the card I'd like to see set up for Wrestlemania.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs Batista vs Brock Lesnar

The Phenom vs The Icon
The Undertaker vs Sting

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

WWE Tag Team Championships
New Age Outlaws (c) vs The Uso's vs The Real Americans vs Cody Rhodes and Goldust

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose - Seth Rollins as the Special Referee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, that's the card I'd probably go with as it stands (not withstanding the likely Total Divas plug, Celebrity bollocks that is sadly inevitable). If something miraculous happens and CM Punk returns I'd slide him into the match with Triple H and move Daniel Bryan into the WWE Title match where he can end the night holding the title that pretty much the entire world wants him to win.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 24, '14, 2:32 am

Now that the Chamber is all said and done...

Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan vs Batista (WWE World Heavyweight Championship) = Bryan

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar = Undertaker

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt = Wyatt

Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins = Ambrose

Cesaro vs Sheamus = Cesaro

The New Age Outlaws vs The Usos (WWE Tag Team Championships) = Usos

Big E vs Christian (Intercontinental Championship) = Big E

AJ vs Tamina (Diva's Championship) = Tamina

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Previous

Return to WWE