It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 3:39 am

is New Day turning heel?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

is New Day turning heel?

Postby Westcoastvibes » Apr 06, '15, 9:31 pm

So tonight New Day (Woods and Big E) faced the Lucha Dragons. During the match Kofi interfered by kicking one of the dragons in the head while outside the ring. Woods seen the whole thing, had a look of disapproval then a sinister smile of approval. Is this the heel turn rebranding in an attempt to save the group?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Re: is New Day turning heel?

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 06, '15, 10:05 pm

Definitely looks that way. Smart move too, although I can't even imagine Kofi as a heel, I think Big E and Woods should just turn on him.

They've taken up tweeting out #ClaporSnap as well.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby JPG619 » Apr 07, '15, 6:08 pm

I does seem like it but the crowd on RAW really showed them they really suck. I think they are an odd tag team with a mix or random black wrestlers.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Westcoastvibes » Apr 07, '15, 8:48 pm

JPG619 wrote:I does seem like it but the crowd on RAW really showed them they really suck. I think they are an odd tag team with a mix or random black wrestlers.

I think the problem is that from the start they had no real direction. We know that they are supposed to be about positivity and such but with no path to travel you can't go far.

You can build the worlds most impressive train, but if you just let it loose on some random track without a set destination it just becomes a waste of time and resources.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Return to WWE