It is currently: May 04, '24, 7:48 pm

Renee Young

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Renee Young

Postby Racing Guy » Apr 01, '15, 11:57 pm

Do you think she will get promoted to RAW commentary? Other than Heyman, she's the best choice IMO. The current group are pretty bad and a change is needed.

Racing Guy Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 21

Re: Renee Young

Postby Circled Square » Apr 02, '15, 1:25 am

my penis and my ears enjoy her

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Viazon » Apr 02, '15, 5:03 am

Circled Square wrote:my penis and my ears enjoy her

Nah, your penis wishes it could enjoy her. Dean Ambrose on the other hand...

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby Circled Square » Apr 02, '15, 7:11 am

Viazon wrote:
Circled Square wrote:my penis and my ears enjoy her

Nah, your penis wishes it could enjoy her. Dean Ambrose on the other hand...

haha Marshall you so funny man you should be a comedian god damn

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 02, '15, 8:54 am

Honestly, I'm not sure I prefer her on commentary. Her stuff in NXT was hit and miss for me. I think she's excellent as the backstage interviewer/host though.

Big fan though, I've watched her since her days here in Canada on TheScore.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Messiah » Apr 02, '15, 11:30 am

Renee Young isn't bad, but she is just the female version of Michael Cole. No need for two play-by-play announcers.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Locke » Apr 02, '15, 1:38 pm

She looks like an older version of my little (fat) niece, all grown up (and on a good diet). So I have to say, my penis can't dig her. My ears don't really dig her, either. I hate those dumb interviewers. "HAI BROCK YOU AM LOST HOW AM U FEEL?" Such stupid fucking questions.

I haven't heard her on actual commentary.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby JPG619 » Apr 02, '15, 5:51 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:Honestly, I'm not sure I prefer her on commentary. Her stuff in NXT was hit and miss for me. I think she's excellent as the backstage interviewer/host though.

Big fan though, I've watched her since her days here in Canada on TheScore.

Me too maybe they can pair her up with Kyle Edwards (AKA Arda Ocal) who also worked with her on TheScore back in the days

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Georgerv » Apr 02, '15, 10:21 pm

I love Renee, enjoyed most of her stuff on NXT and honestly she's kind of wasted doing the pre-show and backstage interviews.

Sadly though a WWE.com article says all the commentators will be back next Monday :angry4

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby Hanley! » Apr 03, '15, 6:23 am

Messiah wrote:Renee Young isn't bad, but she is just the female version of Michael Cole. No need for two play-by-play announcers.

Use Renee Young then. The fans (for the most part) don't have a lot of respect for Michael Cole. WWE is currently in a position where it could really use a bit of a re-branding and a new play-by-play commentator isn't a bad place to start. And having a female commentator just adds something new to the show that we haven't seen before. She'd stand out more and that's no bad. It might even make wrestling seem more inclusive to those outside the "Males 18 and up" category.

I like her. I think she's charming and talented and they could get more use out of her than what they're doing at the moment. Of course, I actually think (sadly) that Cole is the best of the three main announcers currently. JBL is too obnoxious and Jerry Lawler is literally useless. There's nothing good about Lawler. Cole is actually pretty good when he's really trying, but I still wouldn't mind seeing a fresh face in his position. I'd like to see all the commentators get replaced quite frankly. And Young is definitely someone they could groom to take over as a play-by-play commentator.

Previously I had hoped Josh Matthews could eventually become the Raw play-by-play guy, because I thought he was underrated and underutilised by the company. But Renee Young would be my new pick based on who they have on staff. Not sure who would go with her on colour commentary though. It'd be great for them to just pick two people who can build some great chemistry, and leave it at a two person team again. I long for anything that could compete with the days of Monsoon and Ventura. On his own, I'm not sure how good Monsoon even was, but they worked really well together.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE