It is currently: May 02, '24, 1:26 pm

Reigns is about to hit the gauntlet of smark crowds.

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Reigns is about to hit the gauntlet of smark crowds.

Postby DBSoT » Mar 25, '15, 11:34 am

Here is a list of crowds all the way till Extreme Rules.
W
restlemania (Santa Clara) - Obvious massive crowd, but generally very diverse and includes a lot of hardcore fans.

Raw (San Jose) - Night after WM. This is the smarkiest off all crowds since it is the lay over from Mania.

Raw (Austin, TX) - Could go either way, with this crowd may follow suit to the what they saw at Mania and after.

Raw (London, Eng) - Oh my this could be interesting. All the fans from other countries that couldn't go to Mania will have a shot a few weeks later. Expect Cena to also take a beating.

Raw (Albany, NY) - This isn't NYC so maybe it won't be as bad, but New York crowds can sometimes be pretty brutal.

Extreme Rules (Chicago) - This is arguably the worst place to have Reigns first title defence (if he wins at mania). This place is smark heaven and will likely start Reigns off on a brutal foot.

I will say that if Reigns can make it out of those lists of show with a positive reaction then I will give him major credit.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Reigns is about to hit the gauntlet of smark crowds.

Postby Circled Square » Mar 25, '15, 1:39 pm

I feel like I'm watching Reigns' career retrospect right now. Bound to fail no matter how it pans out. :crybaby

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Return to WWE