It is currently: Jun 07, '24, 2:18 pm

Who'll get a stink face at WM?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who'll get a stink face at WM?

Postby HardcoreLegend » Feb 11, '15, 4:48 pm

Since Rikishi is going to be at WM with him being inducted into the HOF, I would like to think that he'll accompany The Usos to their match, whatever that may be. My first thoughts are towards some sort of tag team turmoil match or a fatal fourway as a match designed to get as much of the roster on the WM card.

Out of the current tag teams, I think The Miz would be the most obvious choice to be on the receiving end, think they could do something funny with the stunt double Mizdow not being up for taking it. However, I'm not sure if Miz and Mizdow will last that long so I'm not sure who else. Maybe Heath Slater as part of Slater Gator

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 50

Re: Who'll get a stink face at WM?

Postby EmperorWu » Feb 11, '15, 4:49 pm

Me! if it's from Paige.

Wait which diva does the stink face now? I'll take her.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Re: Who'll get a stink face at WM?

Postby The Legend » Feb 11, '15, 4:54 pm

Miz and Mizdow will likely be facing each other at Mania. I doubt Rikishi will do anything at Mania anyways, but if he did I would guess it would be Tyson Kidd.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Return to WWE