It is currently: May 01, '24, 3:44 am

What dream match would you want at Wrestlemania 30?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

What dream match would you want at Wrestlemania 30?

Postby prophet » Nov 13, '13, 8:30 am

Wrestlemania 30 isn't as far away as you might think and it's almost that time of year where we can begin to get excited for it. There's been a lot of dream matches rumoured and discussed but if you could only pick one match for the show, what would it be? Realistic options of course.

For me as amazing as Punk/Austin or HBK/Bryan would be there's really only one match that I'd love to see and some of you might strongly disagree. I used to bring it up all the time on the old forum and I'm gonna do it again because whatever, fuck you :P

John Cena vs The Undertaker in an 'I Quit' match. - I'd have Cena win, end the streak, bloody Taker afterwards and become the greatest heel of all time. I'm not even kidding either. :tim

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: What dream match would you want at Wrestlemania 30?

Postby PorkChop » Nov 13, '13, 8:55 am

Hearing Taker quit at Mania would be beautiful, especially to Cena. My vote goes with that.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby The Legend » Nov 13, '13, 11:11 am

Since we're talking dreams and dreams aren't realistic my pick would be CM Punk vs Macho Man Randy Savage, but on to the realm of possible matches. Here would be my five favorite matches in order...

5. Edge vs Dean Ambrose - If Edge could possibly make this match happen physically I think it would be fantastic. Both guys had that maniacal ring presence and could put on a fantastic match. Unfortunately, this only takes fifth because Edge wouldn't be able to make this match all it could be.
4. Randy Orton vs Jake Roberts (if he's sober) - No DQ - This match would be two-fold for me. First with Orton and Roberts you have two guys that play similar heel type of personas, Roberts was just miles ahead of Orton in pulling it off. This could be the best program leading into the match, if Roberts was sober and he taught Orton a few of his tricks to raise the intensity.
3. Cena vs Undertaker - I quit - The only match on the list that involves current WWE wrestlers, sort of if you stretch your imagination on the Undertaker front. It would be an interesting match, maybe one of the last interesting matches either of these guys could have at Mania in their current state. Whether they went with Cena or Taker for the victory they would have a wealth of possibilities of how to play off Cena's character in the future.
2. Austin vs CM Punk - This has the potential to be a fantastic program, but would definitely have to be a short and less quality match considering how beat up Austin's body would be.
1. Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan - 30 minute Ironman - Simply put I have little doubt in my mind this would go down as the greatest technical and probably just greatest match period in the history of Wrestlemania. I believe these two would be able to play off each other perfectly and have an epic feud.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Everlong » Nov 13, '13, 12:21 pm

Taker vs. Cena "I Quit" would be just about the only interesting match that either of those guys could be put in. I second that.

Austin vs. Punk would be amazing, if only Austin would be in the right condition to do it.

Also, John, I kind of just got aroused thinking about the possibility of Angle vs. Bryan. Angle vs. Punk would also be amazing.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby JPG619 » Nov 14, '13, 3:45 pm

PorkChop wrote:Hearing Taker quit at Mania would be beautiful, especially to Cena. My vote goes with that.

Me to I think it time for him to retire. He hardly wrestles anyway so just hang them up.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby rawisjericho » Nov 16, '13, 12:03 am

Love the Cena vs 'Taker idea. If they go through with it, and don't turn Cena heel, they never will. I've been wanting Angle vs Bryan for a while.

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 7

Return to WWE