It is currently: May 21, '24, 10:27 pm

Roman Reigns: "Fans have to realize that as opinionated as they are and the way you want it, the company is the same way and they are gonna do what they wanna do...hopefully, at the end of the day, I'm the one getting rich."

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Roman Reigns: "Fans have to realize that as opinionated as they are and the way you want it, the company is the same way and they are gonna do what they wanna do...hopefully, at the end of the day, I'm the one getting rich."

Postby Str8Shooter » Jan 28, '15, 11:40 am

If WWE won't turn him heel he's decided to do it himself.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Re: Roman Reigns: "Fans have to realize that as opinionated as they are and the way you want it, the company is the same way and they are gonna do what they wanna do...hopefully, at the end of the day, I'm the one getting rich."

Postby SortaCreative » Jan 28, '15, 12:04 pm

Roman Reigns.

I've been on r/Squared Circle over the last few days and every little tidbit of information that comes out about him makes me hate his guts even more. It's bad enough that he's shit in the ring, shit on the stick and generally was carried by the silver spoon hanging out of his arse to the spot he's in now. It's bad enough that out of the three members of the shield, the least impressive and least entertaining one is being awarded the Wrestlemania main event.

I cannot stomach his entitled, tough man, I deserve this attitude when he's done fuck all to deserve it. I don't like John Cena but I will freely admit that he's atleast earned my respect. He has ran ragged for over ten years and he at least is somewhat humble, or portrays to be, when the time is right. Fuck you Roman Reigns, you poor mans Rock. Fuck you. I hope the bloodline that's carried you as far as it has now is spilled all over the mat, you fucking piece of shit. Philly ate Roman alive, I hope everywhere else does so he can fuck off and belee dat on his own.

It's bad when I'd rather Cena won the Royal Rumble over this fuckstain.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Everlong » Jan 28, '15, 12:10 pm

^Haha, the only thing he has in common with Rock is their blood. He's more of a poor man's Diesel.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Hanley! » Jan 28, '15, 12:13 pm

I don't think there's such a thing as a poor man's Diesel. :lol Kane wasn't a poor man's Diesel even when he was cast in the gimmick of 'Fake Diesel'. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Tom » Jan 28, '15, 12:47 pm

Being honest, turning him heel is the only way I see this somewhat working. He is gonna get so much shit over it that even people who even remotely liked him will probably start to get in on the bandwagon and boo him. Any association with The Rock will just feel forced, and will just mean that Reigns is a guy in the background. He would basically be playing The Miz role at WM27, except he would be challenging for the title as opposed to defending it. If the plan was to get Reigns over with this, which judging by the way things went it was, then it has backfired on them completely!

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 23

Postby SlightlyJames » Jan 28, '15, 1:10 pm

I don't actually mind this so much. At this stage he knew he was winning, all he's saying is that he knows people want Bryan, but at the same time Vince is as stubborn as anyone and he's going to do what he wants. The part at the end doesn't smack me as being as bad as a lot of folk are feeling either.

There's no problem with hoping that it'll be him, unless people are expecting him to reject the main event push because he's not Daniel Bryan. I'd imagine getting paid is a big factor in a lot of people here doing their jobs, I know it has been for me, no need to shit on this dude for it. If you're going to shit on him, do it because he ain't so great in the ring :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Kyle » Jan 28, '15, 1:59 pm

Well, at least Reigns knows the company he works for doesn't give a damn about what the fans think.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Return to WWE