It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 9:16 am

Well that was awful.

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Well that was awful.

Postby Enygma » Jan 25, '15, 9:48 pm

Just when I thought WWE couldn't do it worse than last year, they pull that stunt. I had a feeling since last year that Reigns would win the rumble but when Bryan returned, I thought maybe they might actually Bryan win it. But no, they eliminate him way earlier then they should of. And then they go and eliminate Ziggler in the worst possible away, along with Ambrose.

For once, why WWE just give the fans what they want. It was clear that this would be the outcome. Not only have they pissed off the fans, AGAIN, they've killed Reigns character, he'll always get booed for this.

This was the year for Bryan and they fucked up again, big time. Worst Royal Rumble ever.

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 27

Re: Well that was awful.

Postby EmperorWu » Jan 25, '15, 9:50 pm

I actually thought Rusev had an outside chance of winning before the event even started. I would have been ok with that if Bryan ended his streak at mania.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Hanley! » Jan 25, '15, 9:55 pm

Ugh, the way Ziggler and Ambrose were unceremoniously dumped out really turned the screw for me. That was hard to watch. I know it was just supposed to be heat building, but it wasn't the right kind of heat. It sapped the match of any excitement, when the fans were already turning on the match. I just felt crestfallen when Ziggler was dumped out.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Jan 25, '15, 10:13 pm

I like the way that Vince gave a not-so-subtle "fuck you" to the fans by having Show and Kane be the ones to eliminate Ziggler and Ambrose.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby SortaCreative » Jan 25, '15, 10:14 pm

Yeah. The way Show and Kane sapped the life out of an already lackluster Rumble was terrible.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to WWE