It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 10:28 am

Royal Rumble Wishlist

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Royal Rumble Wishlist

Postby Hanley! » Jan 25, '15, 2:07 pm

We're just five hours away from the Royal Rumble pay per view, and I thought it'd be fun if people listed some stuff they'd like to see during the Rumble match. Regardless of how likely or plausible they are.

Here's some stuff I'd love to see:

1. Adrian Neville as a surprise entrant.
2. Finn Balor as a surprise entrant in the #30 spot, coming out in full makeup.
3. Cody Rhodes coming out sans makeup to his old music. Fuck Stardust.
4. The Great Khali as a surprise entrant, coming out as Tim's representative in the sweepstakes.
5. Someone escapes elimination by landing on the announce table, but then stays there avoiding everyone.
6. Dolph Ziggler as the Rumble's Iron Man.
7. Big Show eliminated immediately.
8. DDP as a surprise entrant. Diamond Cutters fucking everywhere.
9. Jake the Snake as a surprise entrant, with an actual snake.

What would you mark out for in the Rumble match?

Last edited by Hanley! on Jan 25, '15, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 165

Re: Royal Rumble Wishlist

Postby prophet » Jan 25, '15, 2:15 pm

I would fucking love all of that to happen.

In terms of surprise entrants (that you haven't covered) I'd like to see a Carlito/Shelton Benjamin appear. The show is held in Philly so I'd mark out if an ECW original (that wasn't RVD) appeared - I'm thinking Sandman or some shit, maybe Bubba Ray.

Sami Zayn. He's the NXT Champion, if anyone from NXT is deserving of making an apperance logic should dictate it be the champ, regardless of current story.

Daniel Bryan to win, obviously. (If he isn't winning, I'd like to see Rollins be the one to finish him)

Brock to destroy everybody (if he loses the title earlier on in the night)

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Messiah » Jan 25, '15, 2:26 pm

1. I don't know if he is still in TNA or not, I think he is. Regardless, I would mark the fuck out for a Kurt Angle return. I don't even care to see him wrestle, I just want to hear the WWE theme of probably my favorite wrestler ever one more time.

2. Finn Balor as NXT's entry into the Royal Rumble. If not him, then Adrian Neville.

3. BULLY Bubba Ray as a surprise entrant.

4. The return of BO DALLAS.

5. Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, and Dolph Ziggler in the Final 4.

6. Hulk Hogan as a surprise entrant. I would be lying if I said that wouldn't be awesome.

7. Weapons to get involved like in the 2001 Royal Rumble.

8. Luke Harper and Rusev to fuck shit up.

9. THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY to return.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Messiah » Jan 25, '15, 2:53 pm

Oh and add a Bill Goldberg return to the list too. That would be awesome.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Str8Shooter » Jan 25, '15, 3:01 pm

I just want to see some surprises and some memorable, fun little moments in the match itself.

I remember stuff like Marty Jannetty coming out in the 94 Rumble and immediately going after HBK, with the two slugging it out while others just watched. This was like 2 years after their split and Jannetty wasn't doing much either. The Raw and SD guys squaring off in the Rumble during the brand split era was cool too.

To me outside of the winner, a lot of times it's the little touches during the match that make a good Rumble match into a great one.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby ShaneOfan » Jan 25, '15, 3:08 pm

-Roman Reigns doesn't win.
-Swagger has a great showing.
-DDP appears.
-John Morrison returns.
-Sandow turns on the Miz. (Not the other way around)
-
Spoiler:

-Someone gets fed to the Rancor living under the ring.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Hanley! » Jan 25, '15, 4:20 pm

I'd love to see Morrison come back and for him to get the crazy Rumble spot rather than Kingston. His was cooler anyway. ;)

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 165

Return to WWE