It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 4:47 pm

Big NXT release

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Big NXT release

Postby joegvo » Nov 09, '13, 12:05 am

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... ntal-deal/

WWE has come to the release of Kassius Ohno. Management has been having problems with him refusing to work out & get into athletic shape. He looked okay at this week's episode of NXT. I wonder what the final straw was.

joegvo None specified
Mark
Mark

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 5

Re: Big NXT release

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 09, '13, 8:18 am

I honestly wasn't looking forward to him anyway. I know he was popular in the Indies and all but I really don't see this as any big loss.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby VaderBomb » Nov 09, '13, 11:30 am

What. The. Fuck. This is the biggest letdown since Daniel Bryan was fired in 2010.

Chris Hero is one of the greatest wrestlers and most charismatic personalities in all of professional wrestling. This is total trash. I've been looking forward to a big WWE main roster debut for years at this point as he's one of my absolute favorites. Poor guy now has to go back to busting his ass on the independents. At this point in his career with all of his accomplishments, he deserves to be on TV every week to confirm his legacy concerning the masses.

Some of CM Punk's best matches of his career were against Hero... and guys like Bryan, Zayn and especially Cesaro have years of history working with him. The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Castagnoli, now known as Cesaro) were arguably one of the top ten greatest tag teams ever, and easily the best tag team of the 2000s. That includes WWE teams from that era. Fuck it. End rant. I'm pissed and I hope Chris gets a World Title run somewhere soon. PWG or something. Fuck.

I know it's probably not true, but I really hope this is just part of the corporation storyline. He really seemed as if he was going to get a solid push. The commentators were hyping his like crazy this past week.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby PorkChop » Nov 09, '13, 11:38 am

^ By the sound of it he ruined his own chance. If he's deliberately not listening to the wishes of those higher than him, it's no surprise he's been released.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby VaderBomb » Nov 09, '13, 11:43 am

PorkChop wrote:^ By the sound of it he ruined his own chance. If he's deliberately not listening to the wishes of those higher than him, it's no surprise he's been released.

I'm not sure if you watch NXT but he was looking a bit flabby around June-July. They took him off TV for a couple weeks and he had a great return as a face and he looked incredible. Nicely toned, he looked awesome. He just main evented NXT this week and they were hyping him up a lot.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby VaderBomb » Nov 09, '13, 11:46 am

Wait wait wait wait a second!

He was taken out by the Wyatts and has been feuding with them for a couple months now, perhaps this is a work and he's going to return at Survivor Series to team with Punk and Bryan? It is possible.

Think about it...

Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erik Rowan, Curtis Axel and Ryback

vs

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Big E Langston... and who else?

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Georgerv » Nov 09, '13, 1:09 pm

VaderBomb wrote:Wait wait wait wait a second!

He was taken out by the Wyatts and has been feuding with them for a couple months now, perhaps this is a work and he's going to return at Survivor Series to team with Punk and Bryan? It is possible.

Think about it...

vs

Oooooh, that would actually make sense. I know it's an unlikely scenario but it would be pretty cool to see, and would fit in with my overarching wish of WM30 being basically Indy stars vs WWE-Built stars in a kinda beggining of a new era

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby PorkChop » Nov 09, '13, 2:04 pm

Georgerv wrote:

Think about it...

vs

Oooooh, that would actually make sense. I know it's an unlikely scenario but it would be pretty cool to see, and would fit in with my overarching wish of WM30 being basically Indy stars vs WWE-Built stars in a kinda beggining of a new era

I wouldn't get your hopes up. If anything, I can see WM30 being a night where WWE's stars of yesterday take a big, steaming shit on the upcoming talent.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby xgamr » Nov 09, '13, 5:48 pm

Based on the reports and oh no on AOW he has himself to blame

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby joegvo » Nov 09, '13, 7:12 pm

Think about it...

vs

I doubt that it's a work. He is already booked for some indy events. It hardly matters who Hero has had great matches with. He wasn't willing put full effort into his new life that he signed up for. I know of several indy wrestlers who work out every day. It's not fair how this guy has been wrestling for several years & doesn't exercise when he's working for a professional promotion.

joegvo None specified
Mark
Mark

Topic Author

Postby JPG619 » Nov 09, '13, 9:32 pm

joegvo wrote:http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/1108/567164/wwe-releases-top-nxt-wrestler-from-developmental-deal/

WWE has come to the release of Kassius Ohno. Management has been having problems with him refusing to work out & get into athletic shape. He looked okay at this week's episode of NXT. I wonder what the final straw was.

Could be his attitude that got him canned. People like this are bad for the company because they might be in a big storyline and not want to work. I think he must be lazy and people like that will not make it far

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby VaderBomb » Nov 09, '13, 11:54 pm

xgamr wrote:Based on the reports and oh no on AOW he has himself to blame

When on AOW has he mentioned being released? There hasn't been a new episode since this happened.

And he's not lazy. People are so quick to jump on a bandwagon against someone because of a dirt sheet report from 5 months ago. Hero is one of the hardest working guys in the industry.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14w2h ... rch_algo=2

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Settee » Nov 10, '13, 6:09 pm

I seriously hope that this is just a work.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby DBSoT » Nov 10, '13, 9:21 pm

I don't believe that WWE would just release someone for no reason especially one as talented as Hero. I would have to think that something happened behind the scene that caused this. Also can people just stop it with the because you made it on the indys doesn't mean you will make it in WWE. Though it shouldn't guarantee anybody anything it definetly gives you a leg up and WWE officials know that as most of their NXT on-screen talent is from the indies. Developmental has non Indy talent, but very few of them have made the on-screen product. Also the WWE has had recent reports of going after Prince Devitt and the american wolves.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Kyle » Nov 14, '13, 2:21 pm

This is the worst news I've heard in a while. The guy has everything it takes to be a star in the company.

Prince Devitt and the American Wolves would be foolish to go to WWE after this.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby joegvo » Nov 15, '13, 2:05 pm

Kyle wrote:This is the worst news I've heard in a while. The guy has everything it takes to be a star in the company.

If they seem to be as insubordinate at Ohno was, I guess you're right.

joegvo None specified
Mark
Mark

Topic Author

Postby Kyle » Nov 17, '13, 12:06 am

joegvo wrote:
Kyle wrote:This is the worst news I've heard in a while. The guy has everything it takes to be a star in the company.

If they seem to be as insubordinate at Ohno was, I guess you're right.

No, they're stiff style would be very watered down and I would hate to see three great wrestlers get ruined.

Plus they are on the small side.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Viazon » Nov 17, '13, 8:41 pm

I have heard a lot of great things about him but had never actually seen him wrestle. But who knows what happened. Maybe he did have a part in his own demise in the company.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Return to WWE