It is currently: May 14, '24, 4:05 am

I love wrestling again

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

I love wrestling again

Postby Kyle » Dec 20, '14, 4:22 pm

For a while, I had fallen off with watching WWE, and all wrestling in general. But ever since I bought WWE 2K15 it has returned pretty strong. Watching some NXT has certainly helped too with the amazing talent they have down there at the moment. I've been watching back old matches with Bryan, Punk, Castagnoli, Davey Richards, Steen, El Generico (and Zayn in NXT), Adrien Neville, etc, and it's brought the passion back. Besides, I recently have been watching back old Edge matches from my DVDs, which is very fun.

Now, because it's Christmas, I feel like giving. So, for those who haven't seen it, one of the greatest matches ever, and to me, the greatest match ever. From Pro Wrestling NOAH in Japan, KENTA vs Naomichi Marufuji for the Global Honored Crown Heavyweight Championship on October 26, 2006:

I know Vaderbomb in particular will enjoy watching this again (assuming of course that he's already seen it). NOAH was just incredible back then.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 7

Return to WWE