It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 5:18 am

Official Survivor Series Thread

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Official Survivor Series Thread

Postby DBSoT » Nov 06, '13, 10:28 pm

-Big Show vs WWE Champion Randy Orton (WWE Champion Match)

-John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Champion)

-Daniel Bryan and CM Punk vs The Wyatt Family (Rumored)

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Official Survivor Series Thread

Postby rawisjericho » Nov 06, '13, 10:46 pm

Wow, a decent PPV poster, for a change.

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 7

Postby Settee » Nov 10, '13, 6:08 pm

Don't forget Cena vs ADR. Not really looking forward to this card. Although seeing CM Punk and Bryan team up will be pretty sweet.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby rawisjericho » Nov 16, '13, 3:59 pm

I'm digging the two tag team matches, but couldn't care less about the two world title bouts.

Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Postby The Legend » Nov 17, '13, 10:09 am

This may go down as the worst Survivor Series of all time. Big Show vs the Alliance should have been how this angle started and then Daniel Bryan could have come in and been the hero of this story around this time. Cena vs Del Rio doesn't really make sense as a feud, especially one at one of the Big 4 PPV's and they don't even have a classic Survivor Series match yet.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Viazon » Nov 17, '13, 8:38 pm

God, there has been terrible build up to this. Survivor Series is one of WWEs biggest PPV and they haven't even announced the full card yet one week before the show.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Settee » Nov 17, '13, 10:19 pm

Viazon wrote:God, there has been terrible build up to this. Survivor Series is one of WWEs biggest PPV and they haven't even announced the full card yet one week before the show.

It hasn't seemed like a big PPV since like 06-07. It's a shame because it used to be one of my favorite PPV's.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby rawisjericho » Nov 21, '13, 10:43 pm

Some updated matches: Big E. Langston will defend the IC Title against Curtis Axel. The Pre-Show is Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz.

Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Postby Stvtayl » Nov 25, '13, 7:59 pm

Well.....was it just me or did Survivor Series Suck big time.

I mean, for the first time in a hell of a long time, I found myself drifting off while watching it.

Maybe wasn't helped by the announcement that there would be no interference in ANY of the matches..............maybe it wasn't helped by the OBVIOUS fact that Cena & Orton would win...........but putting those matches aside...........what else happened?

Well we had the Traditional Survivor Series Match, but it came across as just a match put together to allow 10 Superstars to get on the card................The Uso's, Rhodes Brothers & Rey vs The Shield & Real Americans, they'd have been better with the 6 on 6 match they had on Raw.

Next Axel v Big E........did we see anything different to their last match?

The Diva's Match...........I love the Diva's, I like to give them a chance.........but that match was a total waste of time..........no continuity...........no interaction between the Diva's............no reason to invest in the match..............and the eliminations were just a joke really.

Ryback vs Henry............Is this the beginning of a possible clash with Lesnar, are we supposed to believe Ryback can beat Lesnar, when he loses 2 out of 3 matches against other BIG opponents.

And the Tag match involving Punk, Bryan & The Wyatts, I actually drifted off, and didn't catch who won.............now I don't think it was the match itself that sent me off, I think it was the pre-cursor to the match.

So overall Survivor Series is in the running for WORST PPV of the year.

My All time Fave 6 Diva's & Knockouts :)
Stvtayl None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 15

Postby The Legend » Nov 25, '13, 8:06 pm

The highlights to me were Cody Rhodes and the traditional match as a whole. I thought they actually wound up doing a good job, even after wondering how things started off. And Zeb Coulter twerking. I usually hate it when Zeb starts talking, but that was a funny segment.

If it wasn't listed above, consider everything else pretty much a lowlight.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to WWE