It is currently: May 18, '24, 10:51 pm

Roman Reigns face turn and major push (Report)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Roman Reigns face turn and major push (Report)

Postby DBSoT » Nov 06, '13, 10:18 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Bac ... Valet.html

As of this past week, the plan to turn Roman Reigns babyface is scheduled to be fast-tracked. WWE officials are looking at him as being the new young golden boy of the promotion.

Personally I love this. Reigns has really grown on me. The one issue he may have is his charisma. Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins, and Big E are the future and with the ratings taking a hit lately its important to try to enter some fresh blood.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Roman Reigns face turn and major push (Report)

Postby rawisjericho » Nov 06, '13, 10:42 pm

This is really good news. The Shield has been stale lately, and are due for a change. I just hope they take their time with him and don't push him to the main event too fast. I'm really looking forward to him facing Ambrose and Rollins.

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 7

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 08, '13, 6:53 am

Roman has really started to grow on me as well. He has great in ring talent. And I don't think his charisma is horrible. He can really go places. I think he MAY be the future but I am honestly not counting on anyone from the Shield to be the future of the company. The team as a whole as been stale almost since day one. Success in ROH and other Indy feds means absolutely nothing in WWE. I hope they can be big but only time wlll tell.

Also FWIW

" Roman Reigns slipped and fell on the entrance ramp as The Shield were making their entrance at tonight

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby VaderBomb » Nov 08, '13, 9:13 am

I expected Rollins and Reigns to both turn face eventually, but I always assumed that Rollins would be the first.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby PorkChop » Nov 09, '13, 7:48 am

I still prefer my Broman Gains idea.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Settee » Nov 10, '13, 10:28 pm

PorkChop wrote:I still prefer my Broman Gains idea.

I agree. Would be great :lol

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Return to WWE